Feeling bad

mastermudkipz said:
im just saying if i won 1 million dollars i would not give it too the needy/hungry

Dude...

That's just horrible, sure I would be a bit greedy, but I really would still donate a chunk.

You sir, are just horrible.

xeladude said:
mastermudkipz said:
im just saying if i won 1 million dollars i would not give it too the needy/hungry

Dude...

That's just horrible, sure I would be a bit greedy, but I really would still donate a chunk.

You sir, are just horrible.
What do you expect from, what? A 10 year old?

god you always make me sound bad i never said i would not donate any i said i would just not give the whole million who knows who could steal that and it would never get to the children

AND BACK ON TOPIC

im 13

mastermudkipz said:
Nikoking said:
Personally, I wouldn't feel bad for people who just come up to me and say "Will you date this person?" I've already received this about 10 times already, and really if you're sad you should go apologize to her if you want too, but really a relationship is made when one loves another, just going around and finding random people to date for you is the wrong way a relationship is made, it's made through love and courage. I bet you someone out there loves her.
Wow -C*- Good job you feel better now I thought you were gonna go BOOM oh and -C*- your my mortal enemy on here now

Oh and i guess i like blogging woopy doo its so horrible to like blogging

And the reason i don't have a live journal is because lets say only 5 people even go there so piss of -C*-

But i will never see her again so thats not a ideal

And my friend was laughing and you no how you feel like laughing but your sad inside (No well then FEEL THAT WAY) Thats how i felt
Delicious tears, cry some more.

So you only post it here because you want more attention?

Attention whore.

Congratulations, you ended up on a lower rung.

Dead Puppies in a hole: Now you have the right to feel bad.

Back