Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taj

Scuffed
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Maybe, surprisingly, my favorite is Phineas. I always look forward to him when he comes and gives me a badge for a goo deed. It's satisfying and then I could brag to Kid Cat that I have more badges

tbh I love Gracie. She's super annoying but I love fashion checks xD

Katie is adorable but I'm starting to get a bit annoyed by how often she shows up. I voted for Phineas since I'm always really excited to see him.

Phineas! It's always a pleasant surprise to see him

Gulliver is also a favorite, but he's not on the poll. Love the guy too

wheres Pave', if he saw this Pave' would not be amused

I love Katie, but I hate bothering people to have them open their gates and let me take Katie there. :/ I avoid talking to her because I hate saying no to her :/ (she's so cute ><).

Saharah is my other favorite visitor.

I LOVE Joan. Like I don't even invest in turnips and don't bother with them bc I time travel which would cause them to spoil, but there's something about her that I love so much. Like she carries a basket on her back and wears a bandanna and she's an old boar woman. I imagine her living somewhere in the country side growing turnips and harvesting them to sell. I bet she lives in a cute cottage and has grandchildren boars who she is fostering a love for peace and agriculture in. haha

Last edited:
I love Katrina, the whole psychic thing she does is alright but her appearance is really pretty and I wish she could be a villager that lived in my town.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE PHINEAS!!

i am a Badge FREAK and i get so excited whenever i see him because that means iʻve been doing super awesome things. I used to try and do things and count so that I could know i was going towards a badge but after playing for over a year, ive just been trying to enjoy it and be pleasantly surprised when i see him wandering thru my perfect pear trees:) plus i love this picture! phineas.jpg

Back