• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Favorite Eeveelution?

Jolteon! And also Sylveon... but it's kind of a pain to draw with all those ribbons all over the place.

I love Eevee the best. Just plain Eevee. C: But for its Eeveelutions, Vaporeon will always be the best to me. C:

Sylveon. I love the shiny version a lot. And I never evolved one because it requires making faces in Pokemon Amie. And i'm too embarrassed to do so.

Sylveon and Espeon are my absolute favorite eeveelutions. ^~^ I used to be really obsessed with Espeon (having them on my team in every game I had) until Sylveon came out and now I'm just obsessed with both of them lol.

s y l v e o n

Just... I just love the design and the little flesh bows and the colors (esp. the shiny version, even if it's just kind of a switch up) and I love having a sylveon on my team. Enough said.

EEVEE would be right next to it if y'know, it was an evolution.

Right up there are glaceon and leafeon tho. I just really like the color blue and ice types and the overall design of glaceon, and I love leafeon's... leafy tail and ears. I know, I like too many. I like vaporeon and flareon a lot too but not as much.

Nice tie between Espeon and Glaceon. Espeon because I love her simplicity and Glaceon because I had her on my team once.

There should be 1 evee for every type imo.

Back