• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite breakfast foods?

Pain au Chocolat's are my favourite indulgent breakfast foods. I don't have them often but when I do there's no better feeling than biting into one and getting a mouthful of warm melted chocolate surrounded by flaky pastry. 🥰

Cereal - I like to mix diff cereals together and add stuff like banana or nuts to make my cereal a lil bit healthier
Oats - again, I add stuff like banana, apples + cinnamon or nutella, biscoff spread, and peanut butter
French pastries like Croissants or Pain au Chocolat
Toast - love it with butter, marmite, jam, or other kinds of spreads
Crumpets - very, very British, but crumpets are amazing. They're best with butter + a spread like marmite or jam

I don't tend to eat breakfast in the morning btw, I usually eat a big meal in the late afternoon as my first meal of the day, so I kinda combine breakfast and lunch 😅

I honestly like all kinds of breakfast food. PBnJ, bacon, sasauage, pancakes, English muffins toasted, fried eggs. Give me the whole works.

Hmm definitely:

- Cereals
- Pancakes
- Waffles
- Bacon with egg (scrambled egg)

(Now I want breakfast again lol)

Back