• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite breakfast foods?

i like the pillsbury cinnamon rolls other than that i hate breakfast, it’s the worst meal of the day in my opinion. i hate those walmart/target pre-packaged little debbie donuts, my grandma always buys them and they’re disgusting. i hate eating anything pre-packaged like that, it’s like im eating a twinkie for breakfast.

I love breakfast and like cooking it too! On days that I work I usually just have oatmeal and some fruit. Days where I don’t work I really love pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, waffles, bagels with cream cheese. I’m getting hungry now lol

I would say I more so do breakfast for an occassional odd dinner or brunch lol. Generally I don't eat in the morning. Though since I'm currently pregnant, I try to eat something small to take my prenatal with like fruit, toast, or yogurt.

Breakfast foods I like though:
  • Parfaits
  • Croissants/Biscuits with sausage, egg, cheese
  • Belgian waffles with fresh cut strawberries
  • Pancakes with cinnamon apple and walnuts
  • French Toast
  • Breakfast Burritos
  • Eggy in a Basket or Toast/Baguette w/ sunny side up eggs
  • Biscuits w/ Gravy
  • Oatmeal with fresh fruit
  • Avocado Toast

I failed to mention this in my previous post, but I absolutely love cinnamon rolls. I love the pillsbury ones. I actually have some Cinnabon branded ones you can put in the microwave and they’re delicious. They definitely taste better at the actual shop, though. They actually had one at an Airport I was at, which is the last time I’ve had some at the shop rather than just purchasing them at the store. The icing on the top is amazing, too.

Speaking of cinnamon rolls, has anyone had the Pillsbury ones with the orange icing? It's orange flavored and orange colored icing, it's really good. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but I really loved it. I had them a long time ago but don't know if they're still available or not.

Speaking of cinnamon rolls, has anyone had the Pillsbury ones with the orange icing? It's orange flavored and orange colored icing, it's really good. I didn't know if I'd like it or not but I really loved it. I had them a long time ago but don't know if they're still available or not.
I’ve never seen those before, but as someone with a love for oranges and orange flavored things, it does seem like something I’d want to try. If I see those at the store, it’s likely I will pick them up. I wonder how orange would taste with a cinnamon roll, though.

I would love pastries for breakfast but I can't eat anything with too much sugar in the morning or I will be sick. I can't even eat a banana, makes me vomit each time :( . I like oatmeal but my stomach has a problem with it and other cereals. So no bread, no cereals, no fruits, no sugar...

Most of the time I have milk with a tiny bit of coffee in it (not too much my stomach dislikes it), a tablespoon of peanut butter, or a soft boiled egg. I can also eat a bit of rice.

But the question was my favorite, not what I can eat.... favorites = Viennoiseries = Croissants, chocolatine, cinnamon rolls, Belgian waffles ect. Muffins with fruits. A lot of fruits. It's what I would like if my stomach was not so fussy in the morning.

Eh....cold pizza,Cap'n Crunch,bran flakes with too much milk that makes them super soggy,scrambled eggs with potatoes O'brien and sausage,chorizo con huevos,chilaquiles and lots of nasty store brand coffee.

Not really too into breakfast foods, but I'll say french toast is my favorite. I don't have it often, maybe once a year or even once every few years, but it's always awesome. I vastly prefer french toast over pancakes and waffles.

Hash browns are good too, and eggs are all right.

It’s the exact same for me as @xara mentioned already! I can’t have breakfast directly after waking up. Makes me nauseous, so I have to wait for at least one or two hours. I have no issue going without breakfast altogether and having lunch between 12-14 as my first meal. I do love breakfast foods though! Weirdly I tend to crave breakfast foods in the evening. I used to be a cereal-at-12am-kinda person.

I wish I was able to eat early breakfasts, I feel like it would balance my day and give me energy. But no matter what I try to eat or even drink in the morning, my body riots. The only thing my body accepts after waking up is a few sips of water.

Croissants (plain or chocolate) 🥐

Pancakes with syrup 🥞

Egg 🥚 on toast

Fry up (egg, bacon, baked beans, sausages, hashbrowns + sometimes toast)

Marmalade on toast

Marmite on toast

Honey 🍯 on toast

Porridge 🥣

I'm not much of a breakfast person but I like eating scrambled eggs and hash browns. Though I tend to eat something small in the morning like fruits or toast. I also like to drink tea once in a while.

Pancakes are my favorite breakfast food... They were pretty much my wedding cake, even LOL

American bacon and American sausage links are also pretty baller

I usually have 1/2 cup of small curd cottage cheese w/ fruit. Usually strawberries and blueberries. Sometimes a pear. All depends on what fruits I have on hand. Also a table spoon of hemp oil. Can't leave home without it. (Not like I leave home, I work from home. LOL)

I used to do 2 egg omelette with some shredded cheese.

I also like the egg sandwich. Where you make like egg "buns" and put some turkey sausage in the middle. That's also very yum.

I’m in the one meal a day/intermittent fasting club so I don’t really define the components by a time of day.

My favorite foods that are normally considered breakfast foods are tofu scramble, cereal, waffles, English muffins, overnight oats, JUST egg folds, and Dr. Praeger’s sweet potato hash browns.

breakfast is my favorite meal so I'll eat almost any of the breakfast staples! My favorites would probably be waffles, parfaits, hearty omelettes, and fried egg on avocado toast

chocolate muffins, ham 'n cheese croissants, eggs and spinach, waffles, pancakes and cereal in that order. i'm a firm believer that a warm breakfast is the best way to start the day. if i can't make myself a proper breakfast, then i usually just settle for a nice fat cup of coffee!

Back