• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite breakfast foods?

Pain au Chocolat's are my favourite indulgent breakfast foods. I don't have them often but when I do there's no better feeling than biting into one and getting a mouthful of warm melted chocolate surrounded by flaky pastry. 🥰

Cereal - I like to mix diff cereals together and add stuff like banana or nuts to make my cereal a lil bit healthier
Oats - again, I add stuff like banana, apples + cinnamon or nutella, biscoff spread, and peanut butter
French pastries like Croissants or Pain au Chocolat
Toast - love it with butter, marmite, jam, or other kinds of spreads
Crumpets - very, very British, but crumpets are amazing. They're best with butter + a spread like marmite or jam

I don't tend to eat breakfast in the morning btw, I usually eat a big meal in the late afternoon as my first meal of the day, so I kinda combine breakfast and lunch 😅

I honestly like all kinds of breakfast food. PBnJ, bacon, sasauage, pancakes, English muffins toasted, fried eggs. Give me the whole works.

Hmm definitely:

- Cereals
- Pancakes
- Waffles
- Bacon with egg (scrambled egg)

(Now I want breakfast again lol)

Back