• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

EXTREME GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyMaster4

Bells
Yes, thats right! Its not ready yet, but I will be giving away whatever you want! Weathewr it be bells, the nintendo series, or a rare sahara floor or wall! I dont have everything, so Im limited on supply. You can chat here while I set it up.

Yes thats included. I am getting rest of hacked mario set today.

But the monkey pics are not included. Sorry.

:(

But if anyone would like to donate anything, Ill gladly put it here for giveaway. I duplicate my items, so I can give stuff away again and again lol.

:rofl:

Nookster?

Oh, I have all of those, yes. Im grounded right now, so everyone post what they want. I'lol get here later and give everyone what they want.

:eek:
can I get the Nintendo stuff?
I have the coin, wallpaper, carpet, master sword, triforce, and Arwing.

Soo I need all the other stuff....
If you could get me it it would make me very happy!
also how do youduplicate it?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
can I have the lunar wall paper and floor?
Yeah, I want the Lunar wall/floor too. I have a space set. I need that. And I'll need a moon too. Thats all. :lol:

A golden watering can and all the golden items,cannon, and a pony*,plz,santa.
Oh and my wife kitt's pic is optional/
(*j/k about pony)

I wouldn't mind a Master Sword, or Triforce...or both. *hint hint*

Lol if you can get me those I'll be so happy.

:wub:

Thank you.

Sorry guys. Something went screwy with duping. I lost stuff instead of gained another. I am gold tool less and I have no rare walls and floors, my Blue Falcon is gone, My pikmin, and my Metroid. If anyone would like to dup them for me or give them to me that would be nice. Dont worry about duping, because I have learned better now.

I lost:
All Gold tools except shovel
Tatami Floor
Shogi Screen
Blue Falcon
Pikmin
Metroid (2)
Lunar Landscape
Lunar Horizon

Please help me in recovering my stuff. THen I can start duping again. I also need rest of hacked stuff. I still have shell, fire flower, and coin though.

RoyMaster4 said:
Sorry guys. Something went screwy with duping. I lost stuff instead of gained another. I am gold tool less and I have no rare walls and floors, my Blue Falcon is gone, My pikmin, and my Metroid. If anyone would like to dup them for me or give them to me that would be nice. Dont worry about duping, because I have learned better now.

I lost:
All Gold tools except shovel
Tatami Floor
Shogi Screen
Blue Falcon
Pikmin
Metroid (2)
Lunar Landscape
Lunar Horizon

Please help me in recovering my stuff. THen I can start duping again. I also need rest of hacked stuff. I still have shell, fire flower, and coin though.
That's too bad. I can give you my tatami floor!

;)

Once I have my stuff back, I'll return to this topic and giveaway stuff.

I will pay for any items I need to retrieve.

1. I'd like 100k bells (if possible).
2. Lovely Vanity
3. Lovely End Table
4. Lovely Armoire
5. Lovely Wall
6. Lovely Carpet
7. Classic Bookcase
8. Classic Wardrobe
9. Classix Chair
10 Classic Vanity
11. Regal Bed
12. All Modern Stuff

Sorry that there is so much stuff.....it's just I really need those things!
:jay: :eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back