• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Every Single Celeste DIY and 300 NMT [GIVEAWAY ENDED, WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly kind giveaway! IGN is Ilana, island name is Arcadia. ^.^ Best of luck to all participants!

My name is Chris from Christopia. I can’t believe you’re doing such a cool giveaway! Thanks so much for organizing this!

oh wow this is super nice!! i'm tama from Mewie!! tysm for doing this giveaway, and good luck to everyone! ♡

Hey all! I've honestly been able to achieve and get everything I wanted in this game thus far so I wanted to give back to the community!

Rules:
All I ask is that you comment below with your name and island name so that I can see you've read through. You may only enter once (I'll search through the thread) and your account must have been made the latest yesterday (May 15, 2020). This is so people don't make multiple accounts to enter to keep it truly fair. I'll be using a random number generator on Sunday May 16 2020 at 8 PM EST based on post number.

I'll be doing three draws for the following prizes:

First Prize: Every single Celeste DIY (total 34 DIYs)
The list includes the following DIYs:
Asteroid
Astronaut suit
Cosmos wand
Crescent-moon chair
Crewed spaceship
Flying saucer
Galaxy flooring
Golden wand
Hyacinth wand
Iron wand
Lily wand
Lunar lander
Lunar rover
Lunar surface
Moon
Mums wand
Nova light
Pansy wand
Rocket
Rose wand
Satellite
Sci-fi flooring
Sci-fi wall
Space shuttle
Star clock
Star head
Star pochette
Starry garland
Starry wall
Starry-sky wall
Tree-branch wand
Tulip wand
Wand
Windflower wand
Second Prize: 200 NMT
Third Prize: 100 NMT

If you are picked for first prize and would prefer the NMT, that is fine! You can take the NMT and second prize will get their choice of the Celeste DIYs or 100 NMT.

Best of luck, and thanks for being a great community!

mKW4TDH.jpg
This is so awesome of you! Name is Ey!stefany from the island LoneCircle !!!

My IGN: Edelweiss
Island: Gardenia
Thank you for this lovely giveaway. I know whoever wins is going to be so happy! Good luck everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back