• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Every Single Celeste DIY and 300 NMT [GIVEAWAY ENDED, WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pammie from Bigwood 💗 You have no obligation to do this yet you are and that is so sweet of you. Thank you ☺

My name is Kenzie, and my island is Yharnam!

~ f e a r t h e o l d b l o o d ~

Congrats on getting the things you wanted! I wouldn't have been able to collect all the non-seasonal/celeste DIYs without this helpful community too 😊 And thanks for doing this!

Doe from Nara

Bumping this back to the first page :)! In about 22 hours the draw will take place!

I'm Isabelle from Celestine! :3

Thank you for doing this btw :D

I would love to enter! My in game name is Melissa and my islands name is Wombo! Thank you for giving back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back