• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ๐Ÿณ [ENDED, Winners Announced!] Easter Egg + 500 TBT Giveaway ๐Ÿณ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering for:both
Message Y/N Yes please!
Comment/Question: What exactly is Oliver? He's cute.

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): TBT
Message Y/N: no
Comment/Questions: Oliver is adorable! I didnโ€™t know that was his name!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Mostly the egg, but it's always nice to get some extra tbt!
Message Y/N: No thanks
Comment/Questions: Thank you so much for this giveaway and everything else you have done for me! Also, I love your Oliver art!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both
Message Y/N: N
Comment/Questions: Oliver is super cute! Thanks for holding this giveaway! :)

Message Y/N: Anything cute is fine, hehe up to you ^^
Comment/Questions: Thank you for the giveaway Miharu :) Oliver please bless me with good luck!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both please
Message Y/N: Yes ^~^
Comment/Questions: The easter egg is so adorable and would be a lovely addition to my lineup of cakes because fooood<3 Also, I love Oliver! He's a cute little ghosty that would give Wisp a run for his money LOL.

Message Y/N: Yes
Comment/Questions: Thank you for the giveaway! Oliver is cute!

Message Y/N: No message
Comment/Questions: Your drawing of Oliver is pretty cute! Thanks for the giveaway.

Message Y/N: Yes, would love!
Comment/Questions: Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Oliver is a cutie for sure.

Entering For: TBT
Comment/Questions: figured i might as well try ;p also i didn't know that birb's name was oliver! i need an irl pic now

Message Y/N: No message
Comment/Questions: Oliver is adorable, thank you for the giveaway!! โ˜บ

Message Y/N:
Comment/Questions: Thank you for hosting! Oliver~

Message Y/N: No
Comment/Questions: Can i have oliver instead pls :3, @pipty said i could!

Entering For (Egg/TBT/Both): Both although it might depend on egg date so I'm totally willing to let it go to someone else and take the tbt if it doesn't match with my dates!
Message Y/N: Yes!
Comment/Questions: Oliver is a cute bean and I would love to squish him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back