• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

★☆★ [E] SOTW #1 ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.
So incredibly cute/lovely <3 Mine is now way too blue lol xD

Aw, thanks for the compliment!
No, I love yours! It's the perfect amount of blue. Although I could be a little biased as I just got Bam today, hehe <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe I should start making faces in my posts :). It'll let people know the mood of the post. But no. I took it as a compliment. Thank you.

Hehe. Well, I overuse emoticons.. so maybe we can combine forces and balance each other out :p

my heart's entry. lolol just shoot me. idk how you guys make cool graphics. idk how to use any of the crap in gimp to make the cool effects like you guys, so bring on more fuchsia junk that took me like 2 seconds. *shot*

thisisabug_zpsd578c972.png

my heart's entry. lolol just shoot me. idk how you guys make cool graphics. idk how to use any of the crap in gimp to make the cool effects like you guys, so bring on more fuchsia junk that took me like 2 seconds. *shot*

thisisabug_zpsd578c972.png
....guys dont hate me
But I'm so voting for this one!

A little over 3 more days left to submit your signatures! I'm very ecstatic to see that there are 12 entries! That's fantastic guys.

Aw, thanks for the compliment!
No, I love yours! It's the perfect amount of blue. Although I could be a little biased as I just got Bam today, hehe <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hehe. Well, I overuse emoticons.. so maybe we can combine forces and balance each other out :p

Aww haha, I did my best, sort of rushed it lol xD And I agree, Bam is incredibly cool haha <3

I would enter, but my signatures suck haha. Well, everyone else's are amazing!

Two days left until this thread is closed and the voting thread is created. We have 12 submissions so far! Please note that submissions will not be accepted after the [V] SOTW thread is made!

Oh my how did I not see this until now!
I'll definitely whip something up.

Edit:
Here's my entry

dott_zpsb18d069b.png

Last edited:
All the entries look so wonderful :) ! I can't wait to vote!

24 HOURS TO POST SUBMISSIONS

This thread will be closed tomorrow at 8:00PM PST and the voting thread will be created at the same time. Submissions submitted to me after 8:00PM PST tomorrow will not be accepted.​

Here is my entry
RIP lack of Fractals, brushes, c4d and etc share your blessings haha
AAAATEST_zps48e01564.png

Last edited:
After getting inspired by WonderK, I tried creating a siggy myself. Took alot of TIME soo time consuming... I'm amazed WonderK and doing many adjustments I finally got an end product. :D
So here's my attempt on a siggy...

MyFirstSiggyEverAfterDaysOfTiringWork_zps8c3ddc15.jpg
My attempt on my first siggy & rendering from this art I thought was cute somehow reminds me of pokemon...

After getting inspired by WonderK, I tried creating a siggy myself. Took alot of TIME soo time consuming... I'm amazed WonderK and doing many adjustments I finally got an end product. :D
So here's my attempt on a siggy...

View attachment 59809
My attempt on my first siggy & rendering from this art I thought was cute somehow reminds me of pokemon...

all the other kids with the bumped up kicks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back