• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

★☆★ [E] SOTW #1 ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the entries so far, wow! i already have a particular couple i really love *v* keep em coming~

So many of these are absolutely adorable, and there are so many different styles in one thread. It's awesome~

Whew, did this with sadly 25+ layers hahaha and do not ask where my Manifesto is O_O it is with my henchman; Bam:p

P05Rtb.png

Enjoy xD Also go easy, I did this w/o a tutorial xD

So thanks to WonderK and this thread, I'm going to try my hand at making a signature! kbai
It's probably gonna suck but that's okaY!

Wow! So many lovely (yes, even Gregiii's evil Marina :p) signatures entered so far (∩˃o˂∩)♡
I made this one just now bc I couldn't sleep and this is my first signature so it's not the best orz
But I wanted to join in on the fun, so here's my entry:

0V0POX8.png

I suck at text so it may have ruined the signature ><;;;

I was very hesitant about entering this... but I think it's okay? Anyway, I've been sitting on it long enough.
Here you go:
2CAH9LztQmpi.jpg
I had a bit of fun photoshopping the images together.
That's my favorite in-game quote. I know the image isn't extremely ACNL, but I wanted it to be more subtle... I hope you guys like it...​

I was very hesitant about entering this... but I think it's okay? Anyway, I've been sitting on it long enough.
Here you go:
View attachment 59068
I had a bit of fun photoshopping the images together.
That's my favorite in-game quote. I know the image isn't extremely ACNL, but I wanted it to be more subtle... I hope you guys like it...​
ooh, that's an interesting signature!

Wow! So many lovely (yes, even Gregiii's evil Marina :p) signatures entered so far (∩˃o˂∩)♡
I made this one just now bc I couldn't sleep and this is my first signature so it's not the best orz
But I wanted to join in on the fun, so here's my entry:

0V0POX8.png

I suck at text so it may have ruined the signature ><;;;

Marina is not evil. She wants to love us by killing us. :c And WOW, great siggy! Can u say what is in the text??

Marina is not evil. She wants to love us by killing us. :c And WOW, great siggy! Can u say what is in the text??

リサ translates to Lisa which is I guess the name Reese goes by in some regions. The smaller text isn't meant to be read, I just didn't want to have a really empty signature so I threw in some small text. xD

リサ translates to Lisa which is I guess the name Reese goes by in some regions. The smaller text isn't meant to be read, I just didn't want to have a really empty signature so I threw in some small text. xD

But I want to know what says :c

The spanish...

Well here is my entry for the contest.

BrewsterSiggy.png

It took me forever to make something I actually liked. And, it just took forever. Enjoy! -nervous laugh-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back