• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

★☆★ [E] SOTW #1 ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is my entry for the contest.

BrewsterSiggy.png

It took me forever to make something I actually liked. And, it just took forever. Enjoy! -nervous laugh-

#BestSigSOTW2014

Everyone has made some pretty great signatures ! c:

Here's my entryyy :>

jcsem9F8bbqlD.png

tried a new style so i'm nervous ;;​

wow the entries are wonderful. i'll be voting. I can only make signatures with sprites and such. Good luck to everyone!

OMG These are all sooo good. Even if I did make one with photoshop, it wouldn't come out as good as you guys are.

Man I would love to enter, but man these entries are good. I wish I had photoshop lol.
I love drawing but the effects man. I'm use to pencil and paper. XD

Last edited:
I love everyone's submissions so far! So much talent :)

As for mine, I've started over about 5 times. I've finally settled on something I think is semi-alright.
It's my first time making a sig like this, so go easy on me!
@WonderK - I really don't know how you churn out so many beautiful graphics! They can be quite time intensive haha.

sunshine.png

Oh, and I know they're brother & sister :3 It's supposed to be a cutesy family love, not romantic!

As for mine, I've started over about 5 times. I've finally settled on something I think is semi-alright.
@WonderK - I really don't know how you churn out so many beautiful graphics! They can be quite time intensive haha.

sunshine.png

Oh, and I know they're brother & sister :3 It's supposed to be a cutesy family love, not romantic!

It's taken me years to be as fast as I am. Experience goes a long way.

sunshine.png

So incredibly cute/lovely <3 Mine is now way too blue lol xD

Oh, no doubt. I hope you know I meant that as a compliment. My brain isn't working properly tonight xD

Maybe I should start making faces in my posts :). It'll let people know the mood of the post. But no. I took it as a compliment. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back