• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

DS Download Station

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
Woohoo! My nearest Best Buy has a DS Download Station!

Check HERE

Let's hope NOA will distribute Mario Theme items through their download service.

This was how NOJ distributed the Mario Theme, Pikmin, Blue Falcon, and 6 monkeys to Japanese version players.

It'd make sence if they do give items on it cause they haven't gave out anything for a while.

OddCrazyMe said:
Yay. There is one 5-10 minutes from my house.
Yeah, so is the one by me. Well, there's one like 3 mins and then there's one like 10 mins. It's nice having best buy and other stores around you

^_^

Whoo! I just came back from EBGames, I downloaded Brain Age, it downloads way faster then I figured it would. It's a huge demo too.

:D

YES MY NEAREST DOWNLOAD STATION IS AN 8 HOUR DRIVE FROM MY HOUSE!!!
lol, that sucks. But at least i get to go there in may

:)

PrinceBoo said:
Must...play..Sudoku.....DownLoaD....aT...eBGamEs.......*twitch*
I played that part of the demo, it's cool! BUT REALLY HARD.

:'(

Am I the only one to notice this does NOT belong is AC:WW section? It belongs in Gamer's Lounge or something.

Back