Don't post in the bulliten board

Propaganda Man

Bells
this is not talking about mmebers really, so it shouldn't have been locked

it was a way if you must post in it so members would be okay, an alt. solution.

Anways yah it is anoying to me. I somtimes see two words Congrad (blank)

and that doesn't seem like an important post to read..

Oh, come on. Do not start this again. The board is used to announce new things. It will be, forever, only for Admins and Mods to post. Please stop suggesting this. It even says on the list of Things Not To Suggest, not to say this. I even have proof.

..."Do not suggest that everyone should be able to post on the Bulletin Board."

So please, stop.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Oh, come on. Do not start this again. The board is used to announce new things. It will be, forever, only for Admins and Mods to post. Please stop suggesting this. It even says on the list of Things Not To Suggest, not to say this. I even have proof.

So please, stop.
:|

Read before you post....please this is what my 1,000 time

Don't anyone reply in there I'm saying.

BAMBAM! said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

So please, stop.

Read before you post....please this is what my 1,000 time

Don't anyone reply in there I'm saying.
Oh, so what you are saying is that Admins and Mods should not reply to messages there? Well, think about this, what if another Admin or Mod has something to add, like we are talking about a project, and another Admin is telling the next step?

BAMBAM! said:
what about posting congrads (blank)
Okay, I see your point there. Yeah, users could be annoyed. Not to mention feel a little jealous and angry. But, you're the only one that has complained about it. No one else has said anything. They may feel that way, though.

same happens everywhere bam.

Look at nsider. a NOA/Knight makes a thread on bulletin board and sometimes
another mod compliments on what that knight/noa said.

happens everywhere so..

ZERO_13 said:
same happens everywhere bam.

Look at nsider. a NOA/Knight makes a thread on bulletin board and sometimes
another mod compliments on what that knight/noa said.

happens everywhere so..

Thats a lie it doens't ask Storm, Bul anybody really. at NSider there are poeple that wouldn't post things like that and they don't post Congrads, or any of that, they post rules. Not new things, if they do they delete them late on :|

Back