• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Does you island representative looks like you?

Yup. Her hair is longer than mine was when the game initially came out, but I haven't had a haircut since before getting locked down in February, so...

Heh, no way. There's no body shape that matches 'morbid obesity'. I should run around as much as my island rep, perhaps one day we might match up better. Can't find a hairstyle that matches the length or how I usually wear my hair either.

If there is a similarity, it's the eye colour, though mine aren't the green color the game has, they're some kind of green.

Nope and never has in previous titles, my name doesn’t match mine either!
Why would I want to escape to a beautiful fantasy island and then run around as... myself??
Nope. I’m my ideal self in Animal Crossing (y)

nope I based it off a character I always draw when I practice drawing

the only similarity is the skin tone and eye color lol and sometimes the hair

I’m short with blue eyes but couldn’t get away with purple hair irl 😂

I tried my best to make my character look like me, but they don't have my short, curly hair 😔

kind of? our sense of style is similar and so is the hair colour/eye colour but tbh, i’ve never worn my hair in braids and also my island rep is a lot cuter than i am, which was to be expected since it’s hard to make her look 100% like me with the appearance options that we currently have aha

Kind of. I don’t have a bunny tooth irl and the hair isn’t long enough. The skin and hair color is the same though. The skull hat wouldn’t look nearly as good on me as it does in the game.

She is based off my appearance, the blue eyes and brown hair and bun, but I wish I had some of the stuff she wears like the kimonos 👘

Like others I'm very tall irl, so that's very different lol
I also have green eyes in the game (my avatar here too) and I'm almost always wearing glasses for some reason, but my eyes are actually brown and I never needed to wear glasses.
Apart from that we're similar, with fair skin and brown hair, and in clothing style as well.

for sure!! i wish there was a better hair style that more represents my own, but i do my best to make my ac character look like me no matter what game im playing c:

Sort of! I have black glasses and own all the clothes my acnh rep wears but I'm too much of a coward to actually dress up :'3c
Also sadly there's no hairstyle that's like mine but the short bob is probably the closest to it

Back