• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Do you time travel?

I have a main town that I play in real time. I love the game in real time, even though it can be inconvenient at times.

I have a second town where I do nothing but TT to get villagers in and out. I had been giving a bunch of villagers away, but now everyone in the second town is a villager I'd like to move to my primary town. The problem becomes, of course, waiting for someone in the primary town to leave. It doesn't help that there are only a handful of villagers that I'd want to let go. Soon I'll have to start making the "hard" decisions of letting go a beloved villager to make room for a new villager that I have in my second town that I really want to befriend.

TT to get villagers out. It's a pain to get unwanted villagers from streetpass lol. xD

I mainly TT because I don't have as much time to
play the game as I wish I had. And for fun!

I'm TTing to give villagers to people.
Sometimes I am busy and I forget to go to the Able Sisters and buy that cute outfit. I just TT back.
Maybe I forgot about that ugly hairstyle I got but Shampoodle is closed.
Or maybe..
I need to go to the island to pay off my loan, but Nook's is closed.
I TT for various reasons. I only do days for the villagers, and never more than 5 days. I normally do hours..

I don't TT regularly, because I enjoy the pace of a daily "real time" game, but recently I did TT to get all of Gracie's fashion checks out of the way in one day, and I regret nothing.

I don't TT regularly, because I enjoy the pace of a daily "real time" game, but recently I did TT to get all of Gracie's fashion checks out of the way in one day, and I regret nothing.

THIS.

It took 3 weeks from the opening of TIY to get my first fashion check. So I bounced back and forth a day to get all four over with.

Yes, I time travel, because I'm impatient and like to play the game for like 6 hours, there's simply not enough stuff to do for six hours in one day. :c

Back