• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you still play Animal Crossing?? How often?

Do you still play AC? How often?

• Total voters

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
I remember back in 2012 when everyone was super hyped about ACNL and wanted it to come out so badly we had timers and countdowns and everything. GOOD TIMESSSSSS. It took like ages for the game to finally come out. So then the release date comes and we frantically rushing over to gamestop to buy the game before it's out of stock.
And then we keep playing the game everyday from hours to no end. But lately I've noticed a slight decline.

Do you still play the game? How often?

I used to be sooo intot he game it used to be my life but nowadays I'm finding myself play it less. I think this is because when my 3ds broke in the summer of 2014, I wasn't able to play my 3ds for about a year, which kinda made me lose interest in the game. Then I got it repaired a few months ago. The last time I played was on Nov 28th, 2015. Each time I do play, it's usually to just play with a friend.

Right now, I'm waiting for the next game in the series to come out, which I know could take until 2020.

I stopped playing new Leaf but, I still turn on the one on the GameCube about three-four times a month. The original is just more fun In My Opinion

I stopped playing NL a while ago because I basically did everything there is to do, now I'm just waiting for the next main series game.

(I still play Wild World and GameCube weekly tho)

I used to play animal crossing new leaf all day everyday. Now just most of the time to check on villagers and if that one villager would move already!

I check up on my town a lot, but I don't actually play as much anymore

I still find time to play New Leaf everyday (usually in the morning before work). Since my landscaping is finished, all I aim to do is maintain the town: stop villagers from moving, pluck any weeds, dig up fossils, find the money rock, etc. Each play session lasts about an hour and a half ^^

Mostly for cycling. I haven't worked on either of my actual towns in a while, but mostly because I'm busy. If I had more time I'd go back to working on my town.

no im too busy playing ur mom

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

I just got into ACNL late last year, so I'm still super hyped about the game!
I play everyday, but I don't play for too long each day though,
I'm in no hurry to complete my town any time soon! :D

i usually dedicate at least ten minutes to each town just to keep anyone from moving and basic maintence stuff, but on my days off I'll play actively. I'm also really excited for the new one tho. :)

Back