• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you remember any of your first six ACGC villagers?

catra

Bells
I actually started playing recently, so I remember them all:
  • Teddy (he's on my other Animal Crossing world and is familiar)
  • Mitzi (picked up "honnnnk" catchphrase, acts weird, likes Nosegay a little too much, with her eyes and her catchphrase she's always having a joker moment honestly)
  • Olivia (tsundere energy)
  • Belle (cute cow)
  • Filbert (acts like he's the main character of a horror movie, thinks I'm stalking him, I talk to him less than the other villagers but ok)
  • Chirp (great catchphrase, very mean)
I honestly love them all for different reasons (and I suck at getting rid of villagers even when I want other ones). My friend has played multiple times and remembers Cube, Admiral, Chevre, Teddy, and Friga.

It has been nearly 20 years since I started my GameCube town. I remember a couple of villagers that came and went, but I only positively remember two of my starters.

1. Grizzly - He became my favorite villager on Day 1 because of his gruff demeanor. I was certain he was hiding a heart of gold under that tough exterior and I worked tirelessly to become his friend.

2. Anicotti - She was friendly to me from Day 1 and we quickly became best buddies.

I still love both of these villagers to this day and invited them into my New Leaf towns so they could continue to be a part of my life.

Anicotti - She was friendly to me from Day 1 and we quickly became best buddies.

She's currently on my ACGC save and I like her too! Ever since I wore a gelato shirt and held a gelato umbrella and the Italian mouse who says cannoli every other sentence said it looked bad.

I started playing again after about a decade last summer, but I didn’t quite get into it until earlier this month, which I reset. I had my current town since February 2nd. My starting villagers are:
1. Kiki
2. Bunnie
3. Purrl
4. Rex
5. Hector
6. Apollo (I reset until I got him)

I started the game in June 2019, here are the villagers I remember:

Doc - I actually kept resetting the game, 'til I got him.

Rosie - I've had her and Doc before, in my first New Leaf town.

Axel - I kinda like him, he's cute, even if I'm not really a jock fan.

Vladimir - I like him, too, he's goofy looking.

Mint - She's also cute, too.

Mitzi - Meh, she's kinda boring.

From my first personal town? No. I also forget my starting villagers from all the other towns I made.

But from a shared town with my family? We had Camofrag, Ed, Hornsby, Cashmere, Peanut, and Sydney. That town no longer exists, and it’s been a long time since I played the GameCube Version.

The only ones I remember from my first town 20 years ago are Bob, Puddles, Grizzly, Pecan, and Louie. They were all fun lil guys. Bob was my favorite and when he moved away I was devastated and quit playing.

I started my very first town in Jan 2008 and I for sure remember having Stella, Bubbles, and Biff, because all three of them lived in the same acre (B-1 to be exact) haha.

miraculously, after 16 years, I still have Stella. she's moved between towns a few times and currently lives in my active town, but I still have her and she still sometimes shows me the letters that 8 y.o. me wrote to her. 😂

Back