• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Do you label your villagers secretly :3

There's nothing wrong with being a dork. Snake comes off as a dork compared to another jock like Pierce, but I still love him and the metal gear catchphrase I mad him say.

I've come up with several...let's say "interesting" personalities for a few of my villagers.

Marcel is like my lazy French foreign-exchange-student guy with an unhealthy obsession for Japanese culture.
Hans is a disco-obsessed German guy with a penchant for frozen sweets (hence the ice cream case in his house).
Rocket is like my annoying big sister who always thinks she needs to look out for me, but comes across as a bit of a b****.
And Rosie is an innocent valley girl who has a crush on me (because she suggested we dress up fancy and go out together in a letter).

There's nothing wrong with being a dork. Snake comes off as a dork compared to another jock like Pierce, but I still love him and the metal gear catchphrase I mad him say.

i agree i love dorks thats why i was destined to have a town full of them! lol there an odd bunch but there my loves lol and in real like i adore dorkz as well

- - - Post Merge - - -

"interesting" personalities

marcel looks very much like a mime hes very peculier and mod looking.. COO
hans is disco obsessed german?! HAHAHA sounds great!
rockets a big sis? i dont need any more of those lol..
and last but not least i think rosie is sooooo cute omg id just eat her up if she asked ME on a date! lol girls night out!

Whoever wants should post the list of all of there villagers with explanations about them! its so fun getting to learn about all of the characters and it gives a cool outlook on your town without even having to visit!
right now these are all of my villagers

julian - every girl needs a gay bestfriend
beau - my cutie pa tootie
kitt - my grandma
agent s - my sidekick
curlos - stoner buddie
tiffany - my party ho!lmao
cobb - mad scientist creep
katt - rocker uchi chick!
naomi- psycho
fang - my wolfie puppy!

well my first villager is kitt that brown kangaroo she reminds me of my grandma and shes just a quaint old lady who lives on my ploch of land next to the beach where as every other villager lives on the other side (of the river).. shes always been so friendly and just a beautiful soul.. never wanted to leave i like her... then we go over the bridge to go to the recycling shop in front of the recycling shop theres naomi and katt living right next to eachother naomi is a psychotic cow who hoards ugly things in her home shes just a mess.. where as katt nextdoor is a rocker uchi chick her house looks like the bands practice area so i gave her a exotic bed to sleep she wants to move away to pursue her rockstar career.. although its probably because she has to live next to naomi.. anyways then we go up towards the train track and we come to find three dreamies separated all three OGS for my town (my towns called undadac) theres beau, julian, and fang.. beau is my sweetie pie i see him as my number one crush like i have to have him! he loves the same coffee as i do! and his blue eyes are so dreamie i could just melt.. he always is running my pockets dry but i give him whatever he desires! then theres julian hes my quirky fun and overall peppiest villager id say always being mainly positive but hes still shy and getting to know me!!! last but not least Fang who has a lake in his backyard and is always fishing there hes my wolf companion he is my bestfriend i really enjoy going up and talking to his deep french accent i like to send him letters scruf up his hair tell him secrets and go on hikes hes really loyal <3 all three of them i decked there houses out with things they would like! beau gets a massage chair dessert case outdoor bath and lady palm... fang gets balloon dog lamp, the river outdoor bath, fire hydrant and julian gets the ice bed, ice side table, genie shirt, snow globe ect.... then we go over the the other stripe of town on the east side where cobb, tiffany, agent s, and curlos live... cobb is mad scientest guy whos the fattest character in my town but is always talking about working out but when i give him workout equipment he never puts it in his house only scientific things because he only worksout outside.. who knows what that guy is doing when hes in his home with his experiments he also has a crush on me and hits on me with creepy lines about his rippling and sweaty muscles.. blegh... tiffany is the bad girl bunny type she plays pool almost like her house is a bar so i gave her a royal bed to sleep in nicely i like her she reminds me of a real diva so shell stay. agent s is my sidekick and i am his bauce i see him as a little kid who has an extroadinary imagination so i always give him toys to play with for his or her super dreamy personality which by the way i cant tell which one... then ofcourse last theres curlos i see him as a funny equadorian guy who smokes a lot of weed. i love his house he also needed a bed so i gave him the pineapple bed which fits right in with his decor! he came to my camp with a rasta scarf on and i said hey come on over come on over baby

Last edited:
yeah i do this a lot.
i'm pretty sure marshal and i are very very close friends [any smug villaiger is but once i was pretty sure kyle was my boyfriend. marshal isn't AS close to me as he was.] cranston is like my adoptive little brother he gets sick all the time and always wants me to fish for him. frita and tiffany are dating or super close friends, they're neighbors and always are together and go to each others houses. pango is the oldest villager in town and been there the longest. fang is buddies with annalise.

kyle is cuuuuute!!!!!!! awhh at cranston you cutie!!
frita and tiff?!? thatd be sweet if they were dating.. buttt maybe there just toking all the time ;)

do fang and kyle hangout they seem like theyd be good friend to me too

Unda I would so let you come over like right frickin now but I'm about to sleep over at a friend's house. Sorry!

As you might not be able to see in my signature, I actually labeled my villagers like this:
Blanche=The Gossip Girl
Chester=The Lovable Idiot
Shari=The Guys' Girl
Chadder=The Freak
Cherry=The Punk
Henry=The Ladies' Man
Flip=The Jock
Molly=The Good Girl
Soleil=The Goddess
Hamphrey=The God

So....yeah.:p

hehehe maelle and broffina are the most adorable gossip budds takoya ^.^

hehehehe i like your labels thanks coolio <3
cherrie is really dope
hamphrey the god! and Soleil the goddess how flippin kute!
you have a really cute bunch!!!!

I always pretend that Fauna and Lobo both have secret crushes on each other and Marshal and Julian are in love too (but secretly oooo scandalous)
Coco and Flora are good friends and Flora keeps Coco up on all the gossip and is rivals with Merry (because they're trying to be the alpha peppy)
Naomi is also a socialite from far away who moved to my town to escape the paparazzi.
Ankha is my girlfriend too haha
edit- also, Merry is having affairs with a lot of the villagers and Katt and Ankha are best friends

Last edited:
fauna and lobo is trill
whilst marshal and julian lol thats 2 funnniiii
yay for ankha and katt
i like your view on naomi fem
and basically merry is the h*3 thats shocking..

ofcourse its cute!

Last edited:
Eugene and Poncho are best friends, but are taking it too far since their house exteriors are almost the same. (Eugene moving right beside Poncho's house was a coincidence, i swear.)
Kabuki and Walt are middle-aged japanese men.
Goldie is the nice, quiet person that gives out good advice.
Snake is Poncho's work-out buddy.
Truffles is the overly happy person and no one seems to mind.

I only listed 7, because the other 3 will be moving out.

eugenes a cool character as well is snake! HAHA WALT n KABUKIIII<3

you have a raw kewl bunch o cats what a koo town brotha n i like goldie thrown in

I like labeling my villagers too, to an extent. It's mostly this:
Ankha and kabuki are the village couple
Bob is my spirit animal tbh, he's also always stalking kabuki for advice

The rest not so much.

i actually really like kabuki and to think of him with ankha seems like the best couple ive heard of yet you're so lucky you have them both!!! u must b a cool kat.. lots o kats!

you must be pretty awesome if your spirit animal is bob ahehe:lemon: <3

Back