• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

mogyay said:
1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? i'm pretty defensive, i usually take it as a general attack on me, i like to think with each game i'm being less of a baby though.

lol mog you are too precious for this world!

also welcome back @Fleshy! how have you been and what made you come back to mafia?

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism?
I'm pretty defensive, i usually take it as a general attack on me, i like to think with each game i'm being less of a baby though.

Too damn pure in this rotten game

lol mog you are too precious for this world!

also welcome back @Fleshy! how have you been and what made you come back to mafia?

Thank you! I played a lot around this time last year and I was just missing it, I want to play more often!! I played Dan's recent scummy game too!

Thank you! I played a lot around this time last year and I was just missing it, I want to play more often!! I played Dan's recent scummy game too!

Gotcha I guess it was around this time last year... I saw you I. Scummy but I didn't last very long sooooo
Did you follow any of the other games or just coming back in Cold turkey?

Gotcha I guess it was around this time last year... I saw you I. Scummy but I didn't last very long sooooo
Did you follow any of the other games or just coming back in Cold turkey?

I skimmed over a few, but didn't follow any completely, pretty much cold turkey!

@Tom, oh. Kappa

In which case, if we see no one else to lynch, I'd say we should lynch Tom just in case he's lying :lemon:

tbh I don't have enough to make reads rn but Waffles is being so out there about his lurkiness, could be serious WIFOM :eyes: But scum waffles wouldn't have much reason to WIFOM so hard, so fast. hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

*her lurkiness

yes I assumed gender, sue meh

@Tom, oh. Kappa

In which case, if we see no one else to lynch, I'd say we should lynch Tom just in case he's lying :lemon:

tbh I don't have enough to make reads rn but Waffles is being so out there about his lurkiness, could be serious WIFOM :eyes: But scum waffles wouldn't have much reason to WIFOM so hard, so fast. hm

- - - Post Merge - - -

*her lurkiness

yes I assumed gender, sue meh
Tom does that a lot, like ALOT on day 1.... most games I have been in with him he gets lynched Day 1 for it and is town

Tom does that a lot, like ALOT on day 1.... most games I have been in with him he gets lynched Day 1 for it and is town

source.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

dammit gif didn't work

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7b8PJkREjejAW4g/source.gif

I had to tell myself to not want to lynch tom day 1 no matter who coasty he gets.... I would need a better reason than that if I was going to consider him a lynch candidate

Wow, this game is really intense. Calm down.

Late August/Early September is a killer for mafia.

yeah it's pretty damn quiet. Everyone going back to school rekts mafia in my experience

And mafs coasting, that too :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need excitement

who we gon lynch b o i s

damn i mean it's nice not coming home from work and having to read up on a million pages but i was expecting more ngl. what's everyone's thoughts on tom then?? on one hand what toad said and on the other what a perfect thing to hide behind if he is indeed scum :thinking: not much to go off rn huh

Tom pretty much stop putting effort in mafia and just lurks until he dies. So this isn't unusual for him, though I'm exhausted but I'll read through some of his games later. But again its almost been 24 hours and we don't have much to say, unfortunately.

I guess we could lynch tom, but honestly he hasnt said enough for us to tell the difference between his play.

I have no idea who fleshy is tbh

I assume everyones checked in right? i thought trundle was playing tho.. hm

Dang I guess we have heard from everyone except trundle... this is so quiet wth

tbf trundle didnt post until the end of day 1 in the pokemon game anyway so im guessing thats his style now but i dunno.

i forgot sej hasnt posted either, i have no idea who they are though.

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism? I try and stay calm, i don't like to make things worse.
2. Time zone and pronouns? GMT (9:45am right now) her/she
3. How experienced would you say you are? Not at all
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa? This is my first game
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio? 10:3 maybe

sorry if i'm being a noob

They answered rqs

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I know it's their first game

In my opinion, Tom is suspicious but not too suspicious to the point in which we could lynch him.
Looking at him playing his other Mafia games, it seems like he acts rather odd when townie, and mysterious when he's a scum.
He's a dodgy player though, so let's just wait and see what he says.
Looking at everybody else, Tom is the one that stands out to me as the scum, but we have to determine this.
Tom is always weirdly behaved.
Let's just leave it for now.

Btw, could everybody start talking?
This game is s i l e n c e

i dont think sej is in mafia discord, i think maybe ur getting confused w seroja?? also im kinda used to seeing zendal call ppl out, i know he posted earlier but only to say the thread is dead, didnt really contribute much

In my opinion, Tom is suspicious but not too suspicious to the point in which we could lynch him.
Looking at him playing his other Mafia games, it seems like he acts rather odd when townie, and mysterious when he's a scum.
He's a dodgy player though, so let's just wait and see what he says.
Looking at everybody else, Tom is the one that stands out to me as the scum, but we have to determine this.
Tom is always weirdly behaved.
Let's just leave it for now.

Btw, could everybody start talking?
This game is s i l e n c e

well if you have a meta analysis then please elucidate for us. Don't just wave FoS and expect everyone to make the argument for you.... especially in this environment. Its waaaay to early to be putting suspicion on Tom

Back