• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Cute / Weird Blinking Chibi Pixels - closed

JSTwGEQ.gif
6ML6tR4.gif
zqYdjWp.gif
Vc8tvqC.gif

pickup for toukool, kanaa, hatori, and simple

Slots are closed for now. Its currently 3:00 am where I am right now, and I like to be awake when slots are open so I can actively update it. (going to sleep after this) But when I wake up I will reopen the slots. :)

Ahhh it's so cute!! Thanks so much! TBT sent <3

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: The Pennifer
Ref: Mayor Pen's signature look is in my avatar and in my signature (Sunglasses and Lulu the dog need not be included)
Other:
24l2dyp.jpg

PS I LOVE the last four you did!! ☆♥★

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: The Pennifer
Ref: Mayor Pen's signature look is in my avatar and in my signature (Sunglasses and Lulu the dog need not be included)
Other:
24l2dyp.jpg

PS I LOVE the last four you did!! ☆♥★

you're so kind! C:
accepted!

Last edited:

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: spookycipher
Ref: x
Other: could u draw her with the shirt in this pic??? x
ps- this gal is diff than the one in the giveaway even tho they sortaa look the same... bc they r me hahah whoops B^)

!!!tysm for considering!!!

Last edited:

mjXCvAL.png
57gL3tx.gif

Name: spookycipher
Ref: x
Other: could u draw her with the shirt in this pic??? x
ps- this gal is diff than the one in the giveaway even tho they sortaa look the same... bc they r me hahah whoops B^)

haha! cool accepted! What color are the eyes?

aww twins! your avy pixel icon is soooo adorb! >w<

UIIkmWm.png
eZ3eF0S.gif

Name: NijiNymphia
Ref:
Other: I'm sorry my ref is the side of the face, but treat it as if it were the same on both sides. Add in the headphones if you can. Thanks! I'll tip 25TBT even though it's a giveaway.

Last edited:
pickup time C:

rAKNoEn.gif
tXsK6r1.gif
kPAqA1o.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

went ahead and added the style from my temp. shop as well.

Last edited:
Back