• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cryptid Creek (Evergreen Cabin)

Screenshot:
E8wCvYHVoAIfu9H.jpeg

Name: The Iron Aviary

Behaviors: land-dwelling, territorial, guards the lost ruins, vigilant, agile, grave in nature, negotiable/pacifist, speaks ancient anamalese, (rumored ability for flight: unconfirmed from exposure)

Size: 6ft3

Habitat: ancient ruins, reported sightings within the woodlands

Expedition Notes:
We've only been on the island for Camp Bell Tree six days and I've somehow happened to stumble upon some kind of ancient ruins within the woodlands. I nearly missed the entrance completely if I hadn't noticed glare reflecting off a strange inscription behind the overgrowth of foliage engulfing the structure. Although I entered cautiously, within seconds, an armored creature erupted from behind one of the towering statues in the vicinity with a long lance to my throat. It was a disheveled, bird-like figure of human proportions, clearly war-ridden from times past, shouting at me in a form of ancient animalese. With my limited linguistic education, I managed to barely articulate my mistake before being knocked unconscious and awakening at the outer edge of the woods.

Island Map (proof):
E8rwembVcAYwBj1.jpeg

Last edited:
2021081417002500_s.jpg

Name: The Dainty Dreamer
Behaviors: polite, whimsical, bound to upstage you.
Size: 4 ft. 9 in.
Habitat: A delightful (and probably expensive!) cabin in the woods.

Expedition Notes: Leave it to me to wander off on my own away from the rest of Camp 3 and get lost... My inner panic was met by the scent of light, chocolate notes dancing in my nostrils, and I proceeded to follow the scent to its origins. Lo and behold, I was met with a smooth, stone path, at the end of which was an elegant cabin. I walked up the path, timidly knocked on the door, and found myself face-to-face with this dreamy-eyed creature. Though she looked my outfit up and down in visible disgust, she treated me to a cup of piping hot coffee and pointed me in the right direction towards the campgrounds—thank you, kind yet judgement creature!

2021081417030500_s.jpg

Cryptic_creek_entry.jpeg

Name: Scarlet Fotiá
Behaviors: Usually quiet and calm but can have random fits of aggression (as shown in photo)
Size: 5 ft tall
Habitat: Highly wooded areas with lakes and ponds nearby

Expedition Notes:
This cryptid is usually quite calm, but she can have what appears to be random bursts of aggression. During these fits, her feathers glow and light on fire and she flies among the trees, scorching the leaves and forest grounds, and shooting stars start falling from the sky, as if her anger was able to control the weather. This photo was the aftermath of her fit of rage, as it just so happened that she ended up stumbling upon my campfire. I stood there in shock as she stuffed the s'more I made earlier in her mouth before noticing me, and we had a long chat about which chocolate brand was superior for making s'mores, as well as convincing her to seek out anger management therapy.

cryptic_creek_map.jpeg

Name: Mothwoman Aka Amelia

Habitat:Forest of Olympus

Behavior: Creeping in-between the trees

Size: Bird with 7 foot wingspan

Screenshot_20210814-213535.jpg

Expedition: While driving thru the forest we came upon a never before seen creature. When our car headlights shined on the creature her eyes reflected bright eye. The creature had a 7 foot wingspan and was almost completely black. By day she goes about her daily life on Olympus as Amelia but by night she is Mothwoman,haunting the forest she calls home. Beware of her male counterpart Mothman.

Island Map
Screenshot_20210814-214021.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-213535.jpg
    Screenshot_20210814-213535.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
Screenshot:
ADE34813-75FB-4590-A63F-1416F93EE826.jpeg

Name:
Abominable Cat

Behaviors: bossy, shows signs of narcissism but underneath lovable.

Size: 4ft 2in

Habitat: Woodland Forest

Expedition: I had given up my search for the Abominable Cat (AKA. Ankha), of the Woodlands. I felt emotionally drained, and defeated. I headed back to camp with tears in my eyes. I was entering the campgrounds and lo and behold we both spotted each other at the same time. What a thrill to have finally found what I had been looking for.

5AC4E711-1372-4A76-B36A-E5432A0028B2.jpeg

Screenshot:
3956D098-753A-4913-A64A-7C4F16239943.jpeg

Name: Sakura Fae

Behaviors: magical, secretive, invisible to the human eye, favorite food is umeboshi

Size: 5 ft 5 in

Habitat: Sakura Forest

Expedition Notes: There was a myth that if you followed the path of sakura flower piles, it would lead you to Sakura Fae. She’s most vulnerable and only visible to humans while she’s nesting her eggs. As I approached, I was violently stopped by her viscous army of poisonous orchid mantises. I only got a glimpse of Sakura Fae before the orchid mantises chased me away.

ADC53605-4E13-4306-B3E3-8C63183FE7D3.jpeg

nRpd7fw.jpg

Name: Electra
Behaviours: Travels through time and space; surprisingly friendly
Size: 4ft 2
Habitat: Space

Expedition Notes: I finally made it to see the aurora borealis, but I wasn't alone? I found Electra, who tells me she travels through time and space. I approached with caution, and thankfully she was very friendly! I think she crash landed and has been slowly rebuilding her space ship to take her on her next venture. I wonder if Celeste knows about her? Maybe I'll bring Celeste next time.

Yr43fvX.jpg

All entries have been accepted up to this point. As a reminder, you have until 7PM EDT today (Sunday) to submit and vote for your favorite submissions! After that, I chase you out with an axe.

For any last minute entries, please make sure your entry fits the requirements or they wont be accepted.

Thank you!

Screenshot:
A1976F62-5EA6-4BC9-8D25-68BF735948AC.jpeg

Name:
The Night Clown
Behaviors: spooks villagers into moving out
Size: 3 feet tall
Habitat: his mess of a home (dwelling into the woods of the island)
Expedition Notes: Detective Monsieur Monswee lost one too many dear villagers to this dreaded beast, and decided to put an end to this. After many years of exploring the island, he finally found him dwelling in his own home deep in the woods. “Stop, you fiend!”, he called, only to be replied with a snicker. The Night Clown forced him to play Russian Roulette to decide whether he would stay or go (rather fair game actually, with a 98% of loss and a 2% chance of winning) but Detective Monsieur Monswee lost. Suddenly he was blinded by the bright colours of the beast’s appalling 90’s retro home before he opened them to see the dreaded Night Clown gone, only to find a note that read “Cyrano is next..” NO-
Island Map (proof):
903B29CB-FB97-4EC0-A8DE-1688F3ED749F.jpeg

Screenshot:
image1.jpg

Name:
The Honey Thief
Behaviors: Greedy + Hungry
Size: 3 ft
Habitat: Forest
Expedition Notes: Upon making camp in the forest, I heard some noise nearby and went to check it out. There I saw a wild, small cub trying to steal honey from bees! He ignored my presence, as he had only one objective in mind: steal the jar of honey. He looked awfully familiar though...
Island Map (proof):
image0.jpg

Back