Giveaway 🐊 Croconaw’s TBT Giveaway 🐊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Eevee count? It's techincally a starter in Lets Go Eevee haha.

Otherwise, Chikorita is my favorite, adorable leaf babby

Thanks for hosting!

My favorite starter is Charmander! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

All entries to this point have been accepted!
76408EF5-BAD3-42E1-AF21-7A38E5565862.jpeg

What a generous giveaway! I'll enter! My favorite starter is Charmander, because that's what the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game said I was because I'm a brave person, and I just felt a special bond with it ever since.

My favourite starter is Oshawott!

I think it was last year when I asked jadetine to create the Oshawott Easter egg :3

I was so happy to see the little otter available in Pokémon Arceus! He’s currently level 60 and not allowed to evolve because I love his squishy happy self

My favorite starter is Torchic! <: Cute lil ember from a cute lil chick~

ty ty for hosting !

Ahh I like so many of them, but maybe empoleon, as it was my first starter (decidueye and quilava are close seconds though.)
Thank you for the generous giveaway!

thank you for hosting!! my favorite starter is either rowlet or torchic. i mean, look at how cute they are 🥺💜

Attachments

• 0721769D-3281-40CE-AE23-EC06C0681DFA.png
    0721769D-3281-40CE-AE23-EC06C0681DFA.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 5D75A315-691D-4D22-B788-26F1C1C62A8A.png
    5D75A315-691D-4D22-B788-26F1C1C62A8A.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 13
Probably the #1 predictable answer, but Squirtle. Turtles are awesome and I always pick Squirtle if available.

thumb_kamina-glasses-squirtle-iwate-kokyo-53124226.png

Thanks for hosting! 💙

my favourite starters are totodile, treecko and froakie, thanks for the giveaway

Thanks for doing this Croconaw 💜 You are definitely one of the sweetest most generous people on here.

I don’t play Pokémon but I have to go for my sons all time favourite Piplup 😊

Thanks so much for hosting! There are a lot of great starters, but my favourite is definitely Bulbasaur. ^_^

thanks for hosting this giveaway! my fav starter is oshawott since i love sea otters ♡ <:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back