Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

Jennifer

~*Seashore Princess*~
Retired Staff
Bells
Island
Pink Sea
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Golden Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pokéball
Cake
Red Candy
う
Weird Doll
Feedback
100% (74) +
Newest Crafting Recipe(s):
Everything but the one recipe introduced in the 1.8 update.​

While I have a post here, I wanted to make a full topic for easy posting as I learn new crafting recipes.
Essentially, any DIY Recipe I have on this list (IMAGE VERSION) (Text list last updated July 6th at 12:40PM EST--image list is updated first/as it happens while text is usually end of day) I am willing to visit your island and craft for you for just the Crafting materials! Feel free to ask what something needs and I can let you know. You may request as many items as you want as long as you have the materials for them :) Just please be patient as it can take a while!

Tips are completely optional, but any recipes I don't have I'd love to learn. I also have a full Wish list here and I am interested in cataloging anything I haven't already (Image-based list of everything I NEED to catalog). Or you can tip some TBT if you want.

Current Queue:

Last edited:
Can I get the ocarina, golden watering can, birdcage, golden candlestick? Just please let me know what materials you need and I can have it ready! I have a spare rose bed DIY you can have too nun

May I get a Rocket please?

Can I get the ocarina, golden watering can, birdcage, golden candlestick? Just please let me know what materials you need and I can have it ready! I have a spare rose bed DIY you can have too nun

Yes!

Materials required for each:
Ocarina - 5 Clay
Golden Watering Can - 1 Regular Watering Can (the one you can craft), 1 Gold Nugget
Birdcage - 8 wood
Golden Candlestick - 2 Gold Nuggets

Total: 5 Clay, 1 Watering Can, 3 Gold Nuggets, and 8 Wood.

And thank you T~T That would be great.

May I get a Rocket please?

Yes!

Materials required: 10 Star Fragments and 20 Iron Nuggets

Hello, could you craft me a birdbath, in return i could craft you log decorative shelves as I see you're looking for those. :- )

Yes!

Materials required for each:
Ocarina - 5 Clay
Golden Watering Can - 1 Regular Watering Can (the one you can craft), 1 Gold Nugget
Birdcage - 8 wood
Golden Candlestick - 2 Gold Nuggets

Total: 5 Clay, 1 Watering Can, 3 Gold Nuggets, and 8 Wood.

And thank you T~T That would be great.

Yes!

Materials required: 10 Star Fragments and 20 Iron Nuggets
Awesome! I'll get it ready and PM you the dodo, thank you!

Current Status: Online | Newest Crafting Recipe(s): Shell Wand, Rose Bed, Crescent Moon Chair​

While I have a post here, I wanted to make a full topic for easy posting as I learn new crafting recipes.
Essentially, any DIY Recipe I have on this list I am willing to visit your island and craft for you for just the Crafting materials! Feel free to ask what something needs and I can let you know.

Tips are completely optional, but any recipes I don't have I'd love to learn. I also have a full Wish list here and I am interested in cataloging anything I haven't already.

On cataloging: If you'd like to catalog something I have, I already used up all of my order slots for the day and I don't really hold onto things ^^; But I would be willing to discuss.

could you craft me 3 golden watering cans?

Would like to get an ironwood cart and log dining table... Could you let me know ingredients please. I can also bring you a few items from your wishlist to catalogue.

What does it take to craft the crescent moon chair and golden watering can?

Crescent Moon Chair requires 7 Star Fragments and 1 Large star Fragment.
Golden Watering Can requires 1 Regular Watering Can (the one you can craft) and 1 Gold Nugget.

Would like to get an ironwood cart and log dining table... Could you let me know ingredients please. I can also bring you a few items from your wishlist to catalogue.

Ironwood cart requires 6 wood and 4 Iron nuggets.
Log dining table requires 15 hardwood.

Back