Trading Crafting Every DIY Recipes for just Materials (EVERY Recipe prior to the 1 newest one!)

This is really lovely. There are quite a few things I was hoping for so if it’s too much please let me know.

Catalog
-dolly(all colors)
-dollhouse dress
-beach chair, ball, and towel

diy
-shell fountain(x2)
-iron garden chair(x4), table(x2), bench(x4)

I have a gray elephant slide I can give you. I can craft the tall lantern and the wooden bookshelf as well.
I can order the train set as well. Not sure if it’s the right color yet.
I also have the light brown springy ride-on if you have a pink or zebra one to trade?

I don't have any free spots to order things from the catalog right now so I can't help with the catalog stuff right now, but as long as you have all the ingredients I can make all the crafting things.

Each Shell Fountain takes 5 Giant Clams and 3 Stone.
Each Iron garden chair needs 3 Iron Nuggets.
Each Iron garden table needs 5 Iron Nuggets.
Each Iron garden Bench needs 8 Iron Nuggets.

So for everything, you need 10 Giant Clams, 6 Stone, and 54 Iron Nuggets.

I have the pink Springy Ride-on but would need to order one so it won't be until tomorrow.

Hello! What are the materials needed to craft the cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom branches, and cherry blossom bonsai?

Hello! What are the materials needed to craft the cherry-blossom pond stone, cherry-blossom branches, and cherry blossom bonsai?

Hi!

Cherry-blossom Pond Stone - 10 Stone, 3 Cherry-blossom petals
Cherry-blossom branches - 8 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 5 Clay
Cherry-blossom bonsai - 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 3 Clumps of Weeds, and 3 Clay

So you need 10 Stone, 17 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 8 Clay, 2 Hardwood, and 3 Clumps of Weeds for everything :)

Hi!

Cherry-blossom Pond Stone - 10 Stone, 3 Cherry-blossom petals
Cherry-blossom branches - 8 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 5 Clay
Cherry-blossom bonsai - 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 2 Hardwood, 3 Clumps of Weeds, and 3 Clay

So you need 10 Stone, 17 Cherry-blossom petals, 4 tree branches, 8 Clay, 2 Hardwood, and 3 Clumps of Weeds for everything :)
oh yay I have all the necessary materials for all 3. In return I have Glass holder with candle that you can catalog. I don't think it was in your list. Are you free now?

oh yay I have all the necessary materials for all 3. In return I have Glass holder with candle that you can catalog. I don't think it was in your list. Are you free now?

That would be great :)
I'll be free after visiting effluo and ladybuggg!

Hi could I get the Natural Garden Table, Sign Post, and Ironwood Table please?

Yep!

Ingredients are:

Natural Garden Table - 9 Hardwood, 3 Iron nuggets
Signpost - 2 Hardwood, 3 Softwood
Ironwood Table - 12 wood, 6 Iron nuggets

--------

coney - Thank you for your patience <3

When you’re available could you make me a crescent moon chair? I have the material!

Hey I'd love a couple/few of gold watering cans! I can provide the materials - just let me know what the recipe needs! :D

I have a brown antique mini table for you :D

Last edited:
When you’re available could you make me a crescent moon chair? I have the material!

Absolutely :) There's two people ahead of you, but I'll write you down and PM you when you're up.

Hey I'd love a gold watering can! I can provide the materials - just let me know what the recipe needs! :D

It requires 1 Golden Nugget and 1 regular Watering can! (The one you can craft from a Flimsy)

Absolutely :) There's two people ahead of you, but I'll write you down and PM you when you're up.

It requires 1 Golden Nugget and 1 regular Watering can! (The one you can craft from a Flimsy)

Great! I'd love 3 gold watering cans please, I can give you a brown antique mini table and a tip! DM me when you're ready for me, thank you so much!! :D

Hi can you craft Cherry Blossom pond stone x2 and a crescent moon chair for me pls~ I have a bamboo shelf for you. Thanks!

Hi can you craft Cherry Blossom pond stone x2 and a crescent moon chair for me pls~ I have a bamboo shelf for you. Thanks!

Hi! :) I don't need the Bamboo shelf anymore (I haven't had a chance to update properly with all the messages ^^; But I'll try to get a second to update soon), but I can still craft for you!

The Cherry-blossom pond stone requires 10 Stone and 3 Cherry-blossom petals each and the Crescent Moon chair requires 7 Star Fragments and 1 Large Star Fragment :)

So 20 Stone, 6 Cherry-blossom petals, 7 Star Fragments, and 1 Large Star Fragment total!

Last edited:
I'm not going to be online super long which is why I'm not fully updating the status, but more new recipes added.

Back