• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cornman64's Parties

Claire PMed me it. She's having people over now? I might come...
*EDIT* NEW! Sign up for the St. Patrick's Day Party on March 17th :D
Also, I'm hiring a staff. Post if you want to be a co-host. The co-host will get a VIP pass to every party. In other words, they get to come to all my parties! Post if you want the job, and I'll pick the person I think is best for it!

Okay. Laney, you're signed up. St. Patrick's Party is full for now. Next one will be Easter party. No signing up for it until it's almost time for it :D
Peso, could you let someone else come to this party because you came to my Birthday Party?
Here are the current standings... 3 way tie!
Claire the Robot Samurai 6 (27.3%)
Spencer? as Samus the Hippie 4 (18.2%)
Christos the Fairy Baby Princess 6 (27.3%)
tj7777777 as Skull Kid 6 (27.3%)

Umm I Would Like To Become Co-Host If It Still Is Possible I Can Help With Any Idea Or Prizes Anytimes Especially On Weekends C:

okay I don't mind. (st. patricks party) By the way we need to meet up @ claire's town 'cause i need to re-register you jami.

I will choose my co-host pretty soon. The winner should come to my town and I'll explain some stuff to them. Still time for last-minute signups :D

cornman64 said:
I will choose my co-host pretty soon. The winner should come to my town and I'll explain some stuff to them. Still time for last-minute signups :D
wanna ad me to the party 0001-7940-4698

@brent: Sure thing. St. Patrick's Day party is now full :D
@everyone: Sign-ups for co-host will end at 6:45. I will have the nominees send me a PM saying why they want the job, how they will help, and if they're active often. Good luck!

Okay, I think I'll end this now. I'm going to PM the nominees and ask them the questions. Once I hear back from them all, I'll choose my co-host. If someone doesn't reply by tomorrow at this time, I'll just pick my winner. Good luck Cookies, Peyton, and Sarah!

Oh god, i can't be on the 17th since its a tuesday and i can't go on. this stinks.
Well sorry.

Back