• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

"Controlling" where houses appear.

Does anyone know if a villager who is moving in can place their house on a plot of land that has items like furniture and clothing on it?

Does anyone know if a villager who is moving in can place their house on a plot of land that has items like furniture and clothing on it?

Yes, they can. The only limitations are how close they are to rocks, other houses & buildings & PWPs. If you have a police station, the items will show up there. If not, they are lost to the ether...

I really would like to do this as I assume both Beau and Ankha will have their plot appear (I bought them both today), but plot resetting seems like a stressful thing to do and I don't want to screw up my game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized that this thread hasn't been posted on in a while I'm sorry!

Back