• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Hey oak! Sorry for the delay! I have enough :) The ones where I would still have 1 remaining each of are 50% off pure TBT too but I think the other way is the better deal anyway!

6 Hyacinths x 25 credit each = 150 * 2% off = 147 - 108 credit = 39 pure TBT owed and 0 shop credit remaining

The 50% off way for clarification:

Red Hyacinths x2 (both 50% off) = 26 TBT
Yellow Hyacinth x2 (both 50% off) = 26 TBT
White Hyacinth (50% off) = 13 TBT
White Hyacinth = 25 credit
Total = 65 pure TBT owed and 83 shop credit remaining
I think I understand all these numbers. So I shall send you 39 tbt I believe is what yr saying?

I think I understand all these numbers. So I shall send you 39 tbt I believe is what yr saying?
Sorry for the confusion, I didn’t know how to explain it well :LOL:

But correct, 39 TBT (and the 108 credit) for all 6 collectibles!

Thanks for your patience! Any messages?

Sorry for the confusion, I didn’t know how to explain it well :LOL:

But correct, 39 TBT (and the 108 credit) for all 6 collectibles!

Thanks for your patience! Any messages?
No worries I am terrible with numbers. No message is fine with me thanks! Sending the tbt now

Excuse me, I would like to get the shop credit in the charity. Am I allowed to take all of them or just a portion?

Hello! Anyone is allowed to take as much as they need when they're ready to purchase a collectible :) which one(s) are you interested in?
Oh okay, thanks! How much does the March Birthstone go for? I forgot what color it was and I don’t know if you’re even selling one TBH. And I’m interested in that old cake collectible too.

Oh okay, thanks! How much does the March Birthstone go for? I forgot what color it was and I don’t know if you’re even selling one TBH. And I’m interested in that old cake collectible too.
The March Birthstone is
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
and is for sale for 100. So if you'd like that and the old cake, both would be covered entirely by the charity! If so, any messages for either?

The March Birthstone is
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
and is for sale for 100. So if you'd like that and the old cake, both would be covered entirely by the charity! If so, any messages for either?
Sweet! I don’t want any messages. Thanks!

Back