• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Hi there. Interested in trading in a planet glow wand and Frost egg for credit please?

Enquiring what the credit or paid TBT may be for trading in a sweetheart egg?

Hi there. Interested in trading in a planet glow wand and Frost egg for credit please?

Enquiring what the credit or paid TBT may be for trading in a sweetheart egg?
Hello! Trading in the Planet Glow Wand and Frost Egg would give you 8713 credit 🎉

The Sweetheart Egg is already being sold so it’s currently not accepted for trade-in. The currently accepted collectibles are contained within the spoilers :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello! Trading in the Planet Glow Wand and Frost Egg would give you 8713 credit 🎉

The Sweetheart Egg is already being sold so it’s currently not accepted for trade-in. The currently accepted collectibles are contained within the spoilers :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you. I would like to trade those 2 in for credit please.

Forgive me for being stupid. I am very fond of my sweetheart egg and wish to enquire about the sweet heart balloon. 😁

Edit* planet wand and Frost egg sent.

Thank you. I would like to trade those 2 in for credit please.

Forgive me for being stupid. I am very fond of my sweetheart egg and wish to enquire about the sweet heart balloon. 😁

Edit* planet wand and Frost egg sent.
Thanks so much for trading in! :) and no problem at all!

I haven't put a value on the sweet heart balloon since none have sold before. The Sweet/Bunny Balloon seems to be going for 1K so I'd be happy to offer double that - 2,000 in credit for the sweet heart balloon. No worries if that's not enough, I'm just not sure but thank you for asking about it either way!!

Back