• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🌻 Collectible Shop & Services 🌻

Hey, Jhine7! I'd like to trade in my Shadow Kitty Plush and use that shop credit for the ISC Star Fragment, no message needed.

(I also wanted to let you know that I already used my 215 shop credit during my last trade, but I've been waiting till I posted here again to notify you. 😅 So feel free to update that!)

Hey, Jhine7! I'd like to trade in my Shadow Kitty Plush and use that shop credit for the ISC Star Fragment, no message needed.

(I also wanted to let you know that I already used my 215 shop credit during my last trade, but I've been waiting till I posted here again to notify you. 😅 So feel free to update that!)
Hey ZeldaCrossing64! Sounds like a great trade to me :) this will give you 66 leftover credit!

And sorry I missed that and thank you for your honesty! For that, I'll round your credit up to an even 100 🎉

I'm interested in your hyacinths! Can I get 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 white if you have enough? I have some credit left to go towards the cost, pls and ty

I'm interested in your hyacinths! Can I get 2 red, 2 yellow and 2 white if you have enough? I have some credit left to go towards the cost, pls and ty
Hey oak! Sorry for the delay! I have enough :) The ones where I would still have 1 remaining each of are 50% off pure TBT too but I think the other way is the better deal anyway!

6 Hyacinths x 25 credit each = 150 * 2% off = 147 - 108 credit = 39 pure TBT owed and 0 shop credit remaining

The 50% off way for clarification:

Red Hyacinths x2 (both 50% off) = 26 TBT
Yellow Hyacinth x2 (both 50% off) = 26 TBT
White Hyacinth (50% off) = 13 TBT
White Hyacinth = 25 credit
Total = 65 pure TBT owed and 83 shop credit remaining

Reactions: oak
Back