• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

coffee vs. tea vs. energy drinks

shion

mindless self indulgence
Bells
Switch
7267-2532-2226
Tasty Cake
what do you use to wake yourself up?

i like energy drinks
esp monster
i hoard them

i don't drink tea or coffee but i drink a little too many energy drinks for my own liking. they're expensive and i don't want to become dependent on caffeine to feel awake but hhhh

i also love monster. i drink a lot of white monster

It would be coffee, but I‘ve cut down on it since caffeine hasn’t been good for my anxiety lately. The only thing that truly wakes me up is a cold shower.

i don’t drink any of them all that often but i definitely prefer energy drinks with monster being my favourite, too. :’)

is it weird i don't actually drink any of them? 😅
my mum wouldn't allow me to have an energy drink and i'm not really a fan of tea or coffee tbh

to wake myself up, i just dump loads of sugar and honey on my cereal haha

I live on tea and Red Bull. I get through an obscene amount to combat fatigue stemming from a health issue my doctor doesn't consider severe enough to continue treating during a pandemic.

I don't use caffeine to wake up. It doesn't really have much affect on me. I only drink water in the mornings because my stomach can't handle anything else.

I don't like coffee and I've never tried energy drinks. I do like sweet iced tea for the taste, but I only drink it with lunch or dinner, never for the purpose of waking up.

Definitely coffee. I've never been one to drink energy drinks.

i don't like hot drinks, so tea and coffee are an automatic no for me. not a "traditional" energy drink, but i almost exclusively drink (orange) lucozade during the day. never does anything to help me feel more "energized" or awake though, but that's probably more to do with my chronic fatigue and depression than anything.

Usually coffee to wake me up but drinking tea keeps me awake as well (I don’t drink tea to wake myself up in the morning, only as a beverage). I’ve had sips of energy drinks before but I don’t like them.

I tend to stick to tea, since coffee almost always gives me a headache or makes me feel nauseous if I drink too much. Also haven't tried any energy drinks before but I am curious about how they taste 0:

out of those three I only drink coffee. I don't drink energy drinks at all because they're just too sugary, whereas tea just doesn't taste good to me. The only type of tea I enjoy is citrus type teas like mandarin or lemon. I like my coffee super strong and energizing lol.

I love tea, but honestly the amount of caffeine even in black tea isn't enough if I want to wake up. Coffee (blah!) is what I use if I need to stay awake and in emergencies, I drink energy drinks for events like parties. But I do hate the way energy drinks taste (they taste like pee) and I never have a restful sleep when I drink them.

I don't drink any of these to wake up. I like both tea and coffee, but I mostly just drink them to warm up during the cooler months or just as a treat.

I don't think I've had an energy drink before, or at least don't remember an instance of doing so, and have no interest in them.

I drink a lot of coffee. Too much, honestly.
I used to drink a lot of tea...and I still enjoy drinking tea. But, I've definitely shifted into coffee over the past few years.

Energy drinks? Nah...I can't do those. Pure garbage for your body, tbh. I'm not completely righteous with what I put in my body...but, I do try to avoid things that I know are blatantly not good. I can make an exception for something like alcohol, because that's just not going to change any time soon. But, I never got into energy drinks...so I might as well not start now. Lol.

Also, I don't really drink coffee to wake up either. It's something that I am used to drinking...so I do tend to drink it when I first wake up...but it's not something that has ever had a huge impact on how awake I actually feel. I drink coffee sometimes at 2am, and go to sleep 15 minutes later. It doesn't keep me awake at all.

I'd normally drink coffee or tea, but recently I've just been drinking only water.

Back