• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently looking for either one of these villagers listed: Rolf, Hans, Bob, Olivia, or Deli. I can offer either TBT or IGB as payment, whichever you prefer. I also have rare DLC and other items in case you are searching for anything like that as well. Feel free to PM me or VM if you have either one of the above mentioned villagers listed. Thank you~

I have Pashmina in boxes since I'm cycling. Black or orange flowers or bells would be awesome, pm/vm me to make a deal :) it would be appreciated if you could pick up soon!

Looking to adopt

Mott, or Teddy.

PM me if you have connections :) I'm able to offer BTB, IGB as well as a warm, safe, loving, and nurturing environment for either of these cuties.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Jock cat (besides Kid Cat who just moved :c) or just a cute Jock villager. I can offer in game bells or items if I have the ones you're looking for c:

I am currently looking for Marcie the normal pink kangaroo. Rest assured that this usually unwanted cutie will be well taken care of and loved in my town. I even have my basement stuffed with gifts for her and her cute little joey! :D I can pay with forum bells or some in-game bells.

Looking for "bottom of the barrel" Sly. I am willing to pay what popular villagers go for. IGB or TBT bells - your choice ;)

Looking for Knox the cranky chicken, Jeremiah the lazy frog, and Rod the jock mouse. Originality preferred but not required.

I can pay tbt or igb for them, or trade Tom the cranky cat c:

I'm looking for Savannah, Sprinkle and Skye.
I'm only able to offer Daisy and about 7 million bells ._.

I'm looking for Papi, Flora, or Erik! I can pay in either BTB or IGB, but I would love if someone is just looking to give them a good home!

Looking for Knox the cranky chicken, Jeremiah the lazy frog, and Rod the jock mouse. Originality preferred but not required.

I can pay tbt or igb for them, or trade Tom the cranky cat c:

Please PM me if you have one of them! :3

Since I'm remaking Roschen, I'm officially on the search for villagers once more. Looking for the following--

Baabara, Willow, Lopez, Bam, Mint, Carmen, Flurry, Sally, Hamphrey, Pashmina, Filbert

Willing to pay up to 200tbt per villager - whatever you think is fair - or up to 20mil IGB. I'll look at your wishlist too and see if I can get items for you in exchange if you would prefer - I have a LOT of DLC and unorderables clogging up my storage! ♥♥♥

Last edited:
Looking for "bottom of the barrel" Sly. I am willing to pay what popular villagers go for. IGB or TBT bells - your choice.

I have got Sly, thank you very much Welie:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back