• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following are in my cycle town and should be in boxes tomorrow: 30 BTB on top of these adoption fees to reserve.
Cube the Lazy Penguin ~ 25 BTB
Tutu the Peppy Bear ~ 25 BTB
Bruce the Cranky Deer ~ 75 BTB

post in my thread or PM me if you're interested. Note that reservations do not count until i have received the 30 BTB. Please mark when sending that 30 who you are reserving

Looking for Whitney! Willing to pay TBT at just about any price, depending in her originality! Thank you!

Hi! I'm lookin for Merengue, Julian, Tia and Lolly! Please PM me if you can help, I'm willing to pay a good amount of TBT for them!

Last edited:
Looking for a normal villager Margie,Tia, pekoe, Sydney, Mitzi or maple will do

Last edited:
still 500 years later..... looking for katt, kiki, tabby, kidd cat..... :/

Anyone looking for Mira the Uchi Sailor Bunny, she's moving out my town real soon. PM me if interested yo c:

Looking for Claudia, Alli, Purrl, Kitty, Whitney, or Patty I can offer 500k for everyone but Whitney and for Whitney we can discuss a price.

Or if you're feeling generous on those tier 5s listed I can adopt :)

Looking for them ASAP so I can get back to cycling out villagers without a random move in.

Last edited:
100% original Kid Cat for sale, 150 tbt/btb
PM me if you want to buy him

Hey guys! I am currently on the hunt for either HANS the Smug Gorilla or ROLF the Cranky Tiger. If anyone has them in their village ready to move on out or if you can TT them out too, feel free to PM or VM me! I can use either TBT or IGB as payment, whichever suits you. I also have rare items and DLC available as well. ~Thanks a lot!

Looking for the dreamies I've posted in my sig!

Though, I'm tired, and I'm gonna go to bed for now. I'll be back on later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back