• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Desperately looking for Agent S or Lucky! I don't really have much bells to offer (max being 150k) but I would still greatly appreciate it if I could have either of them!

Looking for Zell, don't have much to trade with, could part with 200k for him! Don't see him pop up much on the trading plaza! ^~^

Looking for the following to complete my dream town(in order of priority):
Bam
Bruce
Beau
Lopez

I will pay any amount of bells for each, and I have Mitzi to trade if she interests you.

Still looking for Agent S or Lucky! I can offer the unreleased but apparently people including myself have them now astrology items! (Gemini Closet, Cancer Table, Leo Sculpture, Virgo Harp, Libra Scale, Scorpio Lamp)

Last edited:
I really really want agent s! I have lots of dlc, unorderables, gracie sets/clothes plus im trying to move sprinkle out

Looking for my last 3 dreamies: Whitney, Filbert and Bam!! I will pay millions for either of them or can trade a villager on my list that is not in bold!! :) Please send me a pm!

Still looking for Axel
v.gif

Looking for Gladys. :] I have a spot open & can offer bells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back