• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bree the Snooty Mouse! (Yes, the only mouse villager Nikki will ever actually want)
I know I'm supposed to be cycling but haha it's slow af with only 4 villagers to move in and out, sigh...

Mac is leaving my town on the 25th...
So on the 26th I will be looking to adopt Stitches, Genji, or Kabuki. <3
I have bells I can offer... I don't do villager trades, sorry. ^^'

Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Hi there, currently looking for Lionel, Sly, Lobo and/or Gayle!
I can offer bells or hybrids or trade another villager, or even event pokemon form X/Y if there are any pokemon fans :D

Hi there, currently looking for Lionel, Sly, Lobo and/or Gayle!
I can offer bells or hybrids or trade another villager, or even event pokemon form X/Y if there are any pokemon fans :D

I'll let you know if I ever get any of them in my cycling town! Also if you don't mind me asking which pokemon do you have?

I'll give people the heads up:

Coming up, from me, will be a Villager Trading Plaza thread in which I present the Smug squirrel Marshal.

Last edited:
Looking for Hopper! I can pay in bells, hybrids, or set items just let me know. He's my last dreamie and hard to come by. ;u;

Sparro.png
Sparro the cute jock pinged me today. I would be so happy if he nested himself into someone's dream town. Please PM me if you're interested!​

I just noticed this thread today ... I am so wanting Marshall ... I have saved up 15 mill in bells and have some hybrids and rare un-reorder-able items to sweeten the deal, like the Afternoon Tea Set and Shaved Ice Lamp to name a few. If anyone has him, please PM me ... :)

I've been looking for Marshal for weeks now and someone directed me here! I already have his besties Peanut and Poppy, I just NEED him. Totally willing to pay 20 mil and a ton of hybrids (like 40)!

Still hunting for Molly!
I can offer 7 million plus blue roses for her, or trade Zucker, Fauna, Flora or Muffy *u*

Looking for Genji. I can offer some bells and hybrids, along with the sweets series or maybe the princess series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back