• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for Cookie <3 I'm willing to pay pretty well if I have to! Also Jeremiah :3

Looking for Pekoe ♥ Can offer bells & hybrids
I have Pekoe :D I need to get her to move out... but if you can wait a while, I'll reserve her for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would be forever grateful if someone could get me Phoebe. She was in my main town, but moved without warning. Lucky she moved into my friend's town, but when trying to get her to move from my friend's town to my second to she somehow got voided. I'm so sad to lose her again. :'( She's one of my favorite villagers. I had hopes of cycling out enough villagers to get her back in my main town, but I guess that will never happen now. :'(

I have her and could reserve her for you. I wouldn't ask you to pay all that much, considering circumstances are as they are. But yeah, she hasn't asked to move yet, but I'll message you perhaps when she does, if you're interested.

Just TT three of my dreamies out of my cycling town by accident DDD: Jacques, Fauna, and Ribbot. Also looking for Coco. P L E A S E PM me if you have any of them :]

Looking for O'Hare for my hubby's town. Offering 500k if you have him in boxes today...

EDIT: found him!!

Last edited:
Looking For: Roscoe / Colton

I have already had both of these villagers in the past and lost them on accident. I want to try to get them back as ive cycled a good amount of villagers. If they successfully come to my town i can pay bells, LE furniture & items

Still desperately looking for Agent S or Lucky, don't really have any bells to offer :(

Last edited:
Looking for Skye and Knox. I have a spot for Knox in my main town and will take Skye in my cycling town (she's a gift for someone). Willing to pay, let me know what you think is a fair price. c:

Does anybody have Daisy? I don't have many bells, but I desperately need her! Please PM if you have her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back