• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an original Judy! She will be In boxes tomorrow! Only looking for tbt! PM me if you're interested!

I have Chief the cranky wolf in boxes! 100% original. Any TBT or NMT offers accepted. Pm me if you’re interested!
Post automatically merged:

Also looking for dobie! Will pay nmt or igb or wishlist!

Last edited:
I have a free spot and LF:
Ozzie
Poppy
Wade
Erik
Julia

can give some bells and/or NMT (don’t have many though..)
Edit: currently have 18 NMT and can offer 1M bells

Last edited:
I have Chief in boxes if someone wants him. I need your void to be clear for obvious reasons. Message me if you want him :)

Looking for Julian, Octavian or Ruby for my space theme island, can pay in bells, NMT, gold, the entire cute set (all colours) or whatever combination of. Please help!

Just found Sherb, Marina, Audie, and Stitches last night. Was wondering what some offers on any of them would be?
Did you get Marina? I really want her... I could give you either Diana or Molly..
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Ruby, Lolly, Marina or Blanche! I can offer Molly or Diana (or igb) :whistle:

Looking for Original,Ungifted Cyd!! will pay IGB or the NMT i've got left for him D: i love him!

Hi! Looking for stella, she's for a friend who restarted her town and wants her back. She's got plots available, and I'm willing to put down bells, nmts and tbt. Pm me!

looking for cherve ☆
i can pay igb, tbt, or trade gold nuggets
^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back