• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Sherb for a friend! She will have space tomorrow!

She can offer 30 NMTs and art of you AND your favorite villager! Please DM me ASAP if interested! Her art Twitter:
I will also offer art too to help her get him!
My insta:

Last edited:
[LF] Pietroooooo!! Tipper, Marina, Gayle [FT] millions of bells and some NMTs!

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm looking for frog/duck villagers for my town. Mostly looking for Joey, lily, gloria, Henry, drift, and bill.

LF:
Ozzie
Poppy
Wade
Flora
Erik
Julia
Del
Rowan/Tybalt

I have an empty spot today. I can offer some NMT (don’t have that many)
It’s not THAT important, so I will not offer Millions of bells or my soul 😉

Hi!! I have ozzie in boxes right now, let me know if you're interested. Not holding for long though xx

I’m looking for beau, I have any of the three octopi for trade, Molly, Claudia, Tybalt, or Buzz. Thanks! I would also gladly (and obviously lol) accept Raymond, or Apollo for any of them.
UPDATE: I traded Octavian for Apollo but the other two trades are still open! PM me if interested!

Last edited:
there isnt a hold my villager thread yet but that’s what i’m looking for atm. i would like for someone to hold either phoebe for bam (my starters) in their town and then immediately give them back to me. im fine if they’re kicked out by an amiibo and am willing to pay. pm me!

I'm looking to purchase Raymond. This is not for myself and it's for a friend. I will be the one paying for them. All I ask is proof of Raymond being in boxes with your name in it and I'm more than happy to trade with you. If you would like to discuss in more detail, shoot me a DM. I will update this post when she either gets lucky and finds Raymond (unlikely), or I buy him from someone. Thank you :)

Seeking Raymond, Merengue, and Julian! I can offer NMT and/or in-game bells ^^

Last edited:
lf: 💕flurry💕, chrissy/francine, willow
ft: fang (campsite), june (amiibo), roald (amiibo)
all villagers ft will be moved out naturally and i can send 💭 screenshots if needed ! i don’t have nmt but i can offer bells ! 🙏🥺✨

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back