• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: lucky !

in exchange i can offer bells, materials (such as spring bamboo or star fragments), craft you things (i can let you know what recipes i have), recipes, furniture, or some nmt!!

Last edited:
i need Julian, Raymond, Baabara, Marshal, Muffy, or WIllow.
i have Opal, Paula, Weber, Lopez, Ankah, Bangle, Cheri, Elvis
This is probably highly unlikely but its worth a shot
anyone giving me Raymond or Julian has top priority
Post automatically merged:

my question is why would u ever even sell precious dom
LF: Marshal, Flurry, Chrissy, Francine, Molly

Let me know what you are looking for to trade! Thank you :)

Marshal is in boxes now! I have a short auction up xx

Mira is packing tomorrow. She was my starter vilager. If you're intrested let me know! You can throw me any deals. I dont mind negotiating. All I care about is that someone who is looking for her will be able to have her❤

Looking for Amelia, Twiggy, Monique, Whitney or Bangle. I can offer bells or you can just tell me what you want. Thanks if you help ;)

Last edited:
Looking for Chrissy! Willing to pay up to 30 NMT, OR, 3 Million IGB (In-game-bells). DM me if interested, thanks!

EDIT: Got Chrissy!

Last edited:
i'm looking for bob!! i am totally down if u use amiibos, just want my boy waaaa

Looking for Punchy(Natural move out). Offering 50NMT. Need trade today please

Still looking for an all original Kabuki that was not forced out via amiibo,

Can pay like 50 nmt OR 10 mil igb OR tons of hybrid flowers OR a combination of any of the things I just listed.
(but he has to be all original and not forced out as previously stated.)
x90 Blue Roses
x30 Purple Roses
x20 Orange Roses
x40 Black Roses
x40 Pink Roses

x50 Black Tulip
x 35 Purple Tulips
x15 Orange Tulips
x15 Pink Tulips

x10 Orange Pansy
x25 Blue Pansy

Blue Hyacinth x25
Purple Hyacinth x15

very much so looking for mint MINT MINT MINT mint !!!!!! please mint !!
Are you still looking for Mint? I have her and I'm looking to move her out. I can't get her in boxes immediately because I want to make sure I don't have the villager/void glitch (I just adopted a villager and I wouldn't want to accidentally give you a glitch!), but I can make sure she doesn't move out until we're both ready. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back