• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling (Closed temporarily)(Updated 9/12) Crowns, Wreaths, Celeste, Seasonal and Mermaid DIYs at a low reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Absolutely, not home atm but will be able to make trade after 7 PM EST. That alright with you?
Hey I just saw your message - good timing! I'm in online classes for 1h30m though, would you be free after that?

Hello could I have I have a Gemini closet and a shellfish purse I believe it would be 20 tbt?

Can I please buy the pine bonsai tree DIY, chic tulip crown DIY, cool hyacinth crown DIY, mermaid wall clock DIY, mermaid wall DIY, and mermaid floor DIY? Total is 60 tbt :)

Last edited:
Can I please buy the pine bonsai tree DIY, chic tulip crown DIY, cool hyacinth crown DIY, mermaid wall clock DIY, mermaid wall DIY, and mermaid floor DIY? Total is 60 tbt :)
Absolutely, will have them ready for trade tomorrow anytime you're available. 👍😀

Can I get a chic tulip crown, cool pansy crown, mermaid wall, mermaid rug, mermaid vanity, and mermaid shelf diy pls. 60 tbt right?

Hi! I would like to buy your virgo harp, leo sculpture and mermaid vanity diys please. 30 tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back