• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway [Closed!] FREE RV VISITS {Sanrio/Some Welcome Amiibo}

^
Perfect. I will also have a little something for you specifically. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Your turn @snowesque! We'll start with Sprocket, then go to Raddle, Billy, Louie, and finally I'll make sure you can get W. Link. Hopefully conditions are okay in my other town since he's a resident of my main town. Lol. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open! :)

If you're unsure we can just skip that one, no worries! On my way!

Scanning in Raddle now, and opening my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open. Since you know the way to the campground you can walk on down yourself. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's next, then Louie. :)

I should really thank you, you're helping me out a lot with getting closer to the train station upgrade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's in. Headed to my gate. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Last but not least is Louie. Scanning him in now, then headed to the gate. :)

Okay. Gonna close the thread for a little while to work on some other things. Maybe be back later tonight. ;)

Scanning in Raddle now, and opening my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open. Since you know the way to the campground you can walk on down yourself. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's next, then Louie. :)

I should really thank you, you're helping me out a lot with getting closer to the train station upgrade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's in. Headed to my gate. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Last but not least is Louie. Scanning him in now, then headed to the gate. :)

Thanks so much again for the all the visits and the pics!

Hello, could I please visit Snooty RV next, if possible ? ^^
^
For sure! Gonna time travel ahead a day and scan her in for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

hello, I am interested in getting some cinnamaroll items!
^
Perfecto! I've got someone visiting Snooty at the moment, but once they've left my town, I'll add your FC and scan in Chai. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chai is scanned in. Opening my gate now.

Okay. I need to scan in Chai real quick then I'll be ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chai's scanned in. Heading to open my gate.

Back