• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Closed!] FREE RV VISITS {Sanrio/Some Welcome Amiibo}

^
Perfect. I will also have a little something for you specifically. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Your turn @snowesque! We'll start with Sprocket, then go to Raddle, Billy, Louie, and finally I'll make sure you can get W. Link. Hopefully conditions are okay in my other town since he's a resident of my main town. Lol. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open! :)

If you're unsure we can just skip that one, no worries! On my way!

Scanning in Raddle now, and opening my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open. Since you know the way to the campground you can walk on down yourself. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's next, then Louie. :)

I should really thank you, you're helping me out a lot with getting closer to the train station upgrade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's in. Headed to my gate. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Last but not least is Louie. Scanning him in now, then headed to the gate. :)

Okay. Gonna close the thread for a little while to work on some other things. Maybe be back later tonight. ;)

Scanning in Raddle now, and opening my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open. Since you know the way to the campground you can walk on down yourself. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's next, then Louie. :)

I should really thank you, you're helping me out a lot with getting closer to the train station upgrade. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Billy's in. Headed to my gate. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. Last but not least is Louie. Scanning him in now, then headed to the gate. :)

Thanks so much again for the all the visits and the pics!

Hello, could I please visit Snooty RV next, if possible ? ^^
^
For sure! Gonna time travel ahead a day and scan her in for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

hello, I am interested in getting some cinnamaroll items!
^
Perfecto! I've got someone visiting Snooty at the moment, but once they've left my town, I'll add your FC and scan in Chai. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chai is scanned in. Opening my gate now.

Okay. I need to scan in Chai real quick then I'll be ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chai's scanned in. Heading to open my gate.

How about Dobie, please?

Mayor Redmond of Hirilond
FC in sig

Back