Selling [closed] Amiibo Adoptions! All Tiers 30TBT - Marshal, Merengue, Julian, and more!)

Crimekiwi

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hey everybody! Since I think that tier lists are nonsense, I'll be doing some flat-rate adoptions. :)

Everybody costs the same: 30 TBT.
Hybrids and starts can also be accepted if you're willing to drop them off at my other town.

That's for tier one through five, all the same. When a villager is requested, I will pm you to ask if you are ready. You can take as long as you'd like to say yes but, once you say yes and I am online, please be ready. I have a toddler who does not wait for me, so he definitely doesn't wait for you!

- Running is allowed.
- Feel free to head straight to the villager's house if you want.
- If I PM you asking if you're ready and never get a response, I'll remove you from the list of those waiting.
- I'd appreciate if you told me if you didn't need somebody anymore, but it's not required, no biggie.
- If a lot come in at once, I will open this for up to 5-6 requests, and then close it as I fulfill them over time.

Here is a list of all of the cards I have, which will be kept updated as I trade in and out:

Al
Alfonso
Alice
Alli
Anabelle
Anchovy
Angus
Anicotti
Ankha
Antonio
Apple
Ava
Bam
Barold
Beau
Becky
Benedict
Biskit
Blaire
Blanche
Bob
Bubbles
Bunnie
Cally
Carmen
Caroline
Celia
Cesar
Chadder
Chief
Chops
Chow
Chrissy
Clyde
Coach
Cobb
Coco
Colton
Cookie
Cranston
Croque
Cube
Curt
Deli
Diva
Dobie
Drake
Eunice
Erik
Fauna
Felicity
Filbert
Flora
Flurry
Freya
Friga
Frobert
Fuschia
Gabi
Gayle
Gloria
Hans
Hazel
Henry
Hippeux
Hugh
Joey
Julian
Kabuki
Katt
Keaton
Ketchup
Kid Cat
Kidd
Kitty
Kody
Leonardo
Lily
Lolly
Lucha
Lucky
Mallary
Maple
Marcel
Marcie
Marina
Marshal
Mathilda
Melba
Merengue
Midge
Miranda
Mitzi
Moe
Molly
Monique
Mott
Muffy
Naomi
Opal
Pancetti
Papi
Pate
Patty
Pecan
Penelope
Phoebe
Pinky
Pippy
Prince
Puddles
Punchy
Purrl
Rocket
Rodeo
Rodney
Rolf
Rosie
Rudy
Sally
Samson
Sparro
Stinky
Stitches
Sydney
Tex
Tia
Timbra
Tom
Tucker
Twiggy
Vesta
Vivian
Walt
Wart Jr.
Wendy
Whitney
Wolfgang
Zell
Lobo
O'Hare
Tabby
Merry
Diana
Kyle
Sanrio Cards
Clay
Smallegg - Blanche
Tinyqote - Marshal
Alicia - Rosie

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Could I please have Julian? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I also have Beau? I'll pay you 100 tbt for both.

Sure to both of you, I will let you know when each one is ready and see if you are, too!

Julian is in my cycling town already, actually, so he will be ready first. Then Zell, then Beau.

Can I please get Penelope? O vO It's currently 2pm EST and I am going to be gone around 2:45ish I think, and Idk when I'll be back afterwards.

Can I please get Penelope? O vO It's currently 2pm EST and I am going to be gone around 2:45ish I think, and Idk when I'll be back afterwards.

That's fine, if I'm available I would be happy to! If not, I have no time limit, so just shoot me a pm when you're ready!

Am I able to get Punchy on Monday? A friend at school wants him and she's gonna give me her game card lol

These are falling behind very fast, lol. So they will not be first come first serve. That said, the person I'm waiting on has a full inbox, so I will be going down the list of who is available now and, if I don't get to you, I will when I'm online again. Thanks!

These are falling behind very fast, lol. So they will not be first come first serve. That said, the person I'm waiting on has a full inbox, so I will be going down the list of who is available now and, if I don't get to you, I will when I'm online again. Thanks!

sounds good. just vm/pm me whenever you are ready to trade c:

Sure, but can't do it quite now- putting the toddler to bed. Can either do later tonight or tomorrow! :)

Will send out pms.

Last edited:
Back