• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Chasing my Fortune - Dotted Bottoms

rustfour

Junk Collector
Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
Hi there! On a lark, I've decided to chase my daily luck item every day. If you happen to have the item listed in my title for sale or trade, ping me please. :)

[8/19 - Dragon Suit (top)]
[8/20 - V-striped top]
[8/28 - dotted bottoms]

Last edited:
Okay, a new one for today and I cannot figure this one out: V-striped top

I tried popping on the red zap suit but Katrina didn't seem to recognize it as the appropriate item so I don't think that's it. How did I know? I used the telephone first to find my daily fortune then visited Katrina with that top on.

Thanks!

edit: I mayyy have figured this out. V-striped is probably just "vertical striped". So I'm rocking my Rally Tee today. I don't have a confirmation from Katrina that I'm correct though, unfortunately. She doesn't seem to confirm it after the first fortune of the day.

Last edited:
Okay, it's been smooth sailing so I haven't added anything in a few days but today was an odd item request:

Dotted bottoms

I know of dotted skirts, but are there any pants, shorts, or unisex items?

Does Animal Crossing respond oddly to cross dressing? I know the Able sisters assume you're buying a gift if an item is intended for the opposite gender, but how do citizens react? Hm hm hm.

Last edited:
Back