• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest - Voting

Which entry deserves to win first place?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
ue99qB2.png

Welcome to the public voting thread for Celebrating Diversity: An Animal Crossing Art Contest. In this contest, users submitted artwork that celebrated aspects of diversity that personally resonated with them. This could include race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies. The staff have narrowed down the entries to a top ten, and now we need your help to decide on who places in the top three.

How do I vote?
  • Please vote for your favourite entry in the poll above.
  • The entry number is above the respective image.
  • You may only vote for one entry and you may not change your vote.
  • You may not vote for yourself.
  • Please select the entry you genuinely feel is the best rather than voting for your friends.
  • If you are unable to vote, this is due to restrictions against certain accounts to help us decrease voting abuse.

How were these entries selected?
All submitted entries were presented to the TBT staff team for internal voting. Each staff member was asked to nominate the eight entries they felt were best executed. Ten staff members participated in the internal voting phase and all entries that received four or more staff nominations made it through to the public voting phase. The order the entries have been presented in has been randomised and is not an indicator of how many votes they received during the internal voting phase.

Get on with it! Who are the top ten?
Without further ado...

Entry #1
hp3bda1.png

Entry #2
yqvFHgS.png

Entry #3
Entry-1.jpg

Entry #4
Entry04.png

Entry #5
Entry05.jpg

Entry #6
CC5NLev.jpg

Entry #7
xVztnff.png

Entry #8
P9sHiql.jpg

Entry #9
vEiYFRN.png

Entry #10

oyavoNB.png

It was hard to choose between #2 and #7, but I think I'm going with #7 here. Good luck everyone!

this was so difficult but i went with #5 - #8
almost got me for the wild world nostalgia, though 🥺

good luck to everyone and all these entries are gorgeous!

Gosh these entires are all so cool. I know who I voted for but honestly, I wish I could pick them all.

8 gets a very honorable mention from me, the Wild World nostalgia ;;

congrats to all who were chosen! everyone did such a great job, i can only imagine how hard it was to pick.

i love entry #5... i felt so connected to that entry as i've met so many people through animal crossing from all different backgrounds - love that we can all connect through this game :)

also really loved all the details in entry #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back