• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Canceled TV Shows

I miss code lyoko and teen titans.

and as for anime i miss Katekyo Hitman Reborn although it wasn't canceled.

Dude. Code Lyoko, was like, the best thing that happened during summer.

I know right. When i was younger i didn't think Code Lyoko was popular. It amazes me to see so many fans around the net!

Yasmin's getting married only Australian's know what I'm talking about.

pretty much they made this big ass ****ing **** orgasm of her getting married then right when it was about to air she was like "NO I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED ANYMORE" and it never aired...

pretty much they made this big ass ****ing **** orgasm of her getting married then right when it was about to air she was like "NO I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED ANYMORE" and it never aired...

Seriously? ROFL! "I'm getting married!" "I'm getting married!"

Yes, they seriously played the ad like 10 times an hour

I know right. When i was younger i didn't think Code Lyoko was popular. It amazes me to see so many fans around the net!

IKR? I watched and I LOVED it.

But then I wondered, "They need more fans!"

But I guess they still have A TON :3

Lost: I've only seen a few episodes, looked good, but I regret not watching it entirely (I should watch on DVD or online someday)

Heroes: From what I know so far, it's cancelled, but I am watching the entire series on DVD. I finished the first two seasons and am waiting for Season 3 to be in my possession once it's ready to pick up at the library. I have also seen a bit of Season 4, well... almost all of it (OH THE SPOILERS!)

Samurai Jack: Loved It

Teen Titans: I dunno what to comment about this one; my mind is running through all my memories of it at once.
It was great.

There is also some more Canceled Cartoons, Anime and Shows currently in my head that were pretty neat back then.

Last edited:

Code Lyoko was cool but at the same time it was weird as ****. I don't know, it was entertaining watching it as a kid. All the shows on Miguzi were pretty awesome coming home from school.

Lost: I've only seen a few episodes, looked good, but I regret not watching it entirely (I should watch on DVD or online someday)

Heroes: From what I know so far, it's cancelled, but I am watching the entire series on DVD. I finished the first two seasons and am waiting for Season 3 to be in my possession once it's ready to pick up at the library. I have also seen a bit of Season 4, well... almost all of it (OH THE SPOILERS!)
I miss the earlier episode of Lost & i loved Heroes i don't think I've finished watching either of them though. I lost interest in the later episodes.
Code Lyoko was cool but at the same time it was weird as ****. I don't know, it was entertaining watching it as a kid. All the shows on Miguzi were pretty awesome coming home from school.

Haha thats how i felt about the show. It was my first time watching something like that but the weirdness made it unique XD

Everybody Hates Chris, Had the worst ending ever. :(

THIS! i wish they had the time to make a proper ending.

Ed, Edd'n, Eddy.

While I'm at it, all of the good cartoons that Cartoon Network used to air. Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Harvey Birdman, The Brak Show, Spaceghost Coast to Coast, Home Movies, most of the stuff on Toonami, and so on. The only time I ever even watch CN is to watch Adventure Time now a days.

FYI

Not the same.
Correct, however what you're posting are the shorts they played in between the breaks and commercials of Young Justice, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, and Green Lantern. Teen Titans Go! is a new series using the same animation and voice style, but it won't have any of the same themes to it. I would much rather found out what happened to Tara than watch the Teen Titan Chibis go to school :(

I don't have them on official dvds, but I've got every single episode of Billy and Mandy downloaded and burned onto dvds. lol

Loved that show. My friends and I watched it all the time.

Back