• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Canceled TV Shows

Okay no one I ask has ever heard of this, or watched it,
but I LOVED Terra Nova. It came on FOX last winter and got cancelled after Season 1...
It was so good :(
That was pretty awesome, my family and I would watch it all once it hit Hulu. It left off on a cliffhanger didn't it?

I miss watching Hanna Montanan and Suite Life on Deck/Suite Life of Zack and Cody every day. New Disney shows suck. :/ (Besides Good Luck Charlie) Others are Rugrats, Chowder, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack,The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
(Foster's, Chowder especially)
I agree, Fosters was a great show.

Invader Zim and Catscratch, although I think Catscratch's making a comeback soon.

Suite Life on Deck isn't that old but still and Hanna Montanan isn't new.

I'm not sure how old you are, but they are not that old, and they had series finalies and were ended properly, not nessasarily cancelled. Older shows were like even Stevens, that's so raven, Lizzie McGuire, and even older beyond that.

I do miss fosters home for imaginary friends, as well as a lot of the shows people already mentioned. Another show that was recently ended but has been around for a little while was 6teen (it's a canadian show haha but I think it's been on in America too) I enjoyed watching that.
I remember cat scratch too aha
Teen titans, I almost completely forgot about that show

There was also this Canadian anime comic mix kinda show, that was called cybersix, aha I used to watch that all the time. It confuses kids sexuality I swear xD

i guess home movies wasn't really cancelled so much as had a really bad time getting viewers..

but i'd have liked to had a season or two more of h. jon and b. small. comedy genius.

SamuraiJack.jpg

Oh, and to those guys who wanted Teen Titans, they're bringing it back, although it's not the same as last time. The artstyle looks like this, and that's about it. I forget if they're supposed to be 30-minute compilation of shorts, or a 30-minute episode. I think it's the latter.

Last edited:
Back