• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can anyone make green leaf piles look good?

This isn't the best image, but I'm at work and this was the only one I could find. Looking at this thread makes me want to make some changes.

EX2yVLRU4AAnjuv.jpg

These are great for inspiration! Thanks. I've not really thought of a large area of bare earth, but they look really cool.

Keep going!

:p

Here is a thought I don't think I saw. Lawn Maintenance. You don't need to make a forest, garden or such to make them feel like they tie in with something. Lawn maintenance. I am not sure all the possible decorations but there is a lawn mower and wheel barrel (called something else). Great for someones back yard. Like a villagers is just raking up the leaves around there house. :D

Here is a thought I don't think I saw. Lawn Maintenance. You don't need to make a forest, garden or such to make them feel like they tie in with something. Lawn maintenance. I am not sure all the possible decorations but there is a lawn mower and wheel barrel (called something else). Great for someones back yard. Like a villagers is just raking up the leaves around there house. :D
This is what I mentioned in my previous post! Beau has a pile of leaves because he’s too lazy to clean them up.

This is what I mentioned in my previous post! Beau has a pile of leaves because he’s too lazy to clean them up.

My complete and utter bad on that. Like I said, I don't think I saw it. I think I scrolled pass your post. I just kept seeing forest, bushes and high grass. :D

I was wondering why no one was mentioning it. :D

My complete and utter bad on that. Like I said, I don't think I saw it. I think I scrolled pass your post. I just kept seeing forest, bushes and high grass. :D

I was wondering why no one was mentioning it. :D
Since you mentioned lawn maintenance, I wish there was a rake item.

Since you mentioned lawn maintenance, I wish there was a rake item.

I looked. Have not found one. Though I would have to look at the wheel barrel again to see if has one. If not, try placing a shovel next to it. Or check for a possible QR design for tools or such on the ground. :D

My island is a WIP so I don't have pictures yet lol but I like putting them near my trees to make it look natural

I looked. Have not found one. Though I would have to look at the wheel barrel again to see if has one. If not, try placing a shovel next to it. Or check for a possible QR design for tools or such on the ground. :D
I have the handcart (wheel barrel) next to a tree with a shovel in front of the tree so that it looks like it's leaning instead of just floating there. We think alike!

I'm hoping we get something like that soon!
Looking at that mush parasol, I kind of wish the leaf pile looked like the leaves underneath this parasol.
There is a brown leaf pile. It's an autumn recipe. (I swear I am sitting on 3 different leaf pile colours) I can share how they look like later. I have them scattered all across my island

There is a brown leaf pile. It's an autumn recipe. (I swear I am sitting on 3 different leaf pile colours) I can share how they look like later. I have them scattered all across my island
Please do, I'd love to see. I'm not TTing to other seasons/outside the current month because I don't want to spoil myself but I still want to be spoiled 😅

I have brown, yellow and red leaf piles. Sadly, they are the same shape as the green leaf pile. They can be rather hard to work with.

EZCNrmdUwAAzNf4

EZCNrmoU4AkVDJq

EZCNrm0UMAEaLRv

Back