• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Campsite Luck?

Mamapeta

cat enthusiast
Bells
Mailbox
how has your luck with the campsite been? got any cute villagers from it? how about ugly/strange ones?

the only villager that ive gotten from the campsite that i really like is colton, but ive encountered a couple cute ones that i didnt have the space for at the time such as pietro and tutu :0

as for ugly/strange campers ive been relatively lucky with that, but i have bumped into katt and chops a few times

what about you guys?

I've gotten Octavian! I also got Sylvia, but she just moved out lol. I still have Pinky as well.
I've also had Kyle, Chow, and another Kangaroo, but I didn't ask them to move in.

I got marina from my campsite. I REALLY want zucker and octavian.

I got Chrissy and Tiffany(Though some ppl thinks shes ugly, I think shes cute)
But most of the time its like a Rhino or something else ugly

My cousin has gotten Merry the cat like three times, but every time she has 10/10 villagers.
So its nice to know that if your favorite villager shows up but you have no room, there is still a chance they will show up again.

I do the reset trick when I have space for a camper! I got Rosie, Flurry, & Hamlet! during the resets I have gotten ugly ones likke... Roald, Patty, Tipper, & worst of all.....Benedict....ew...just ew..

its great that everyone seems to be getting villagers they like from the campsite, and i must agree that the octopus villagers are all very cute and you guys are lucky to have gotten them in your campsite!!

more often than not my campsite is empty or theres an undesirable villager hanging out in there, but its a fun thing to check in the morning/and or whenever you start your game! im really glad that nintendo added this feature in, yes

i hope everyone finds that one villager they really want!!

I do the reset trick as well and it just took all my willpower to reset with Diana in my campsite. x.x; I'm looking for Olivia but she was so cute!

The only camper I've had move in is Shep so far. He's awesome. <3

I do the reset trick when I have space for a camper! I got Rosie, Flurry, & Hamlet! during the resets I have gotten ugly ones likke... Roald, Patty, Tipper, & worst of all.....Benedict....ew...just ew..

Is there some sport of "spawn rate" for a camper to show up? I've tried resetting the day after my villager moves and I would never see a camper

i've let pekoe, carmen, tangy, hamlet, and erik move in from my campsite. but now that i'm at ten villagers though im nervous someone awesome will come camping when i don't have room ono

I've only managed to get one camper to move in which is Zell.
I did have a wolf camp the other day .. forgot his name, but I really wanted him. Unfortunately I didn't have any room. T_T

Got lot's of awesome ones when my town was full with 10 villagers, now that there's a spot only meh villagers so far..

I've only ever had two campers in my village, though I think I completed the camp site project at least three weeks ago. Pippy was my first and we played rock/paper/scissors, which I won so she moved in. She's still in my village.

My town is currently at max capacity, so my current camper, Mott, won't even ask to move to my town.

I've had the campsite a few weeks and only had two campers, the first was an ugly penguin I can't remember the name of and the second was Annicotti (or however you spell it) who I was stuck with in my first village and I most certainly do not want back. I have the worst luck with villagers.

I got Molly the blushing duck as my first visitor. It went downhill from there with Whitney and Freckles.

I got Willow and I convinced her to move in. She's adorable. I don't see her around town much though :/

In my old town, I got Limberg and Cousteau but I didn't want them.

I almost never get a camper :/

Back